🚔열셋

Felix

When i woke up again, i couldn't feel Changbin's arms around me anymore. The scent of his body and warmth that drive me crazy was no longer here. I opened my eyes and sighed when he wasn't next to me. I heard chuckle further away from me and looked up to see Changbin standing against doorframe. He leans his head against wall and looks in my eyes. I noticed that he was fully dressed now.

He was wearing Black skinny jeans, white shirt with black stripes under his blue denim jacket, small necklace and black shoes. He looks good in everything. Felix stares at older boy. Changbins figure in general. He's little bit shorter than Felix, but looks so tall standing there with his left leg over right one and hands in jean pockets, trying his best to look cool. He does. Felix gets distracted.

"Will you keep just staring at me or dress up, so we can go?" Changbin now was standing on both of his feet, slowly moving his body forwards and back, waiting for Felix answer. Felix shut his eyes and laid back into covers while whining. He was still tired. Why would he wake up now? Felix took the blanket and hide himself under it, hoping that Changbin will leave him alone. Now he would prefer if he's not here. Felix finally felt comfortable again while breathing in Changbin's scent from pillowcase. "Hey, freckles...im talking to you" Felix could hear Changbin sigh and move closer, so he grabbed the blankets before they could be removed. Jisung used to do that all the time in mornings, Felix was prepared. "There's no way you sleeping now" Changbin lightly patted Felix back. The blonde boy smiled, but obviously the older boy couldn't see that. "Felix" Changbin sighed again moved away. "I will leave clothes for u here, so when u ready come eat breakfast. I actually tried to cook for you, so you better come before it's cold and i throw everything out" Changbin's voice was tired and serious. Felix wasn't smiling anymore. Did he made Changbin distressful or mad? He was actually so lovely before, he wasn't mad when Felix slept in his arms. What happened while he was sleeping again.

Felix slowly get up and made his way to bathroom, so he can take a shower. He locked doors after he entered the bathroom what was pretty small, but there was enough space for at least 6 people, so Felix wasn't bothered. In his own house all brothers share the same bathroom, but it's twice as big. Felix striped out of his clothes and Changbins hoodie, what just by looking at it made Felix smile a little. He stepped into shower and turned on warm water. Felix let his body to relax before taking one of Changbin's body lotions and applying it enough on his hand so he can wash himself. This one actually smells different from Changbin. It smells like vanilla, Felix favourite scent. When he was done with washing his body, Felix took the shampoo. His hair was already wet, so he just rubbed the mixture inside his blonde locks making funny hairstyles at the same time. After washing out the shampoo Felix took the towel and wrapped it around his waist. The water was dripping everywhere, but he was quick enough to dry himself, almost slipping on the wet floor.

Felix was about to brush his teeth, but he doesn't have his toothbrush here. Well of course.

"Aish" Felix sighed and opened one of the cupboards. This might be his lucky day. There was some toothbrushes still in their packages, wasn't opened. Changbin would not be mad if i use one right?

After Felix went out of the bathroom, he searched for clothes that Changbin left for him. Their style was little bit different. Changbin prepared dark clothing, nothing much colourful. Felix thinks that's cool. Black colour look good on him. He was ready to wear some dark clothing, but his mouth opened in little gap when he saw his outfit for today.

On the chair, close to the bed were laid down clothes. Yellow hoodie, white shirt, ligh blue jeans, white socks and new underwear with the tag. Felix chuckled.

Felix put on the underwear and socks, then light blue jeans. He took the white shirt and pulled over his still wet hair. The feeling of now wet shirt collar against his neck made him shiver. He quickly made the bed look nice and grabbed the Yellow hoodie and his phone from nightstand.