🚔여덟

Felix

Mark stopped the car Infront of their house and said everyone to go inside, himself went somewhere else leaving them standing Infront of their house doors. The boy's knew that Mark was in really bad mood, because he didn't said any word after they left the shop, didn't scold Jisung for being that clumsy. Jisung on the other hand was curled against Minho who was staring at nothing. It wasn't anything horrible, nothing special happened, but the fact that someone was there. The cop, who saw everything, heard everything. The boy's wasn't scared of the cops, but they couldn't take any risk or getting arrested and most importantly lose this family.

Felix unlocked the doors and went inside, his brothers following after him. "What happened?" Hyunjin asked. The boy stayed home, because he didn't feel good, just a headache, nothing serious. "We almost get in trouble Hyunjin" Yoongi took off his jacket and went to check the boy's temperature. Hyunjins eye's went wide as he looked up to meet his hyung. "What happened?" Jisung sighed and sat Infront of him while Minho followed after him holding in boy's sleeve. "I messed up, i dropped my bag and that loser seller noticed what we were doing" Hyunjin just nodded. "Yea, but why trouble?" Hyunjin wrapped himself in big blanket, and looked around to get answers. Minho took the glass from the coffee table and stood up ready to go and to kitchen, but before answered. "There was a cop somewhere in the shop and he clearly saw all of us and now he knows some of our names" "But why he didn't arrested you?" "Have no idea..." Hyunjin nodded. "And which names he know now?"

"Mine and Felix" Minho answered. "Felix? Where is he?" Yoongi asked while looking around.

Felix was already in his own room. The boy was sitting on the bed while moving his legs a little. The whole car ride he was replaying what happened in that shop. Felix goes crazy or he really saw Changbin there. It was only for one second, he saw Changbin's dark eye's, he knew he did, but maybe his mind is just playing with him. What was he doing there anyways. "Oh no" Felix let out a long sigh.

"If that was Changbin, he saw me stealing" Felix was holding his head. He don't even know why he cares so much about older to don't know Felix real story and things he does. He wanna be someone normal in Changbin's eye's. Why does he care so much how he looks Infront of him.

Its better to check if he really saw him before. Felix decided to text him and hopefully Changbin will answer.

_____

Cute Binie

Hey.

....

_____

Felix saw Changbin writing something, what means he get the message. That was quick.
_____

Hey Felix, what's up?

Changbin hyung.

Yea?

Where are u?

Me? why asking?

Just wondering...

Fine. I'm working now.

_____

Felix smiled.
_____

This will sound weird, but...

But what?

Have you been out today, maybe went
to shop somewhere around lunch time?