🚔둘

~12 years ago (2007)~

11.08.- Changbin's birthday
(Last day of summer camp)

_____

"Happy birthday Changbinie!!!" As soon as Changbin entered his first morning class everyone was around him with happy smiles and positive words coming out of them what made little Changbin smile and laugh a little bit, his heart was touched. He didn't expect all these good wishes from his friends and teacher Mr. Boo who was standing at the back.

"Changbinie, please take a seat... let's start our first class for today!" Teacher Seungkwan said before sitting on his chair which was Infront of the students. Seungkwan was summer camp's teacher who was also part of small boy group with other five singer's, but as a male vocalist he decided to share his knowledge with others. He really love kids so he organised this little summer camp and took a little break from what he was doing at the moment. He loved every kid in this camp and knew that all of them were special, especially this little boy which birthday was today. Changbin had something special what stood out of all kids in the camp. He was a bit quiet at first and didn't like the attention from others. The thing was that everyone was so friendly and kind, but little Changbin was always alone at the back of the class. Teacher Seungkwan didn't know boy's personal life but he knew that boy had hard life before attending this camp what made teacher upset, he always tried to make Changbin happy in here.

Time passed really fast. 5 days later Changbin opened up to people around him and he found new friends. Han Jisung was the first one who decided to talk with Changbin, because they were living in the same room. They both became friends really fast, because Jisung was really friendly and funny what Changbin found so intresting. The boy was always happy and made sure that Changbin around him was feeling the same. Jisung became Changbin's best friend after one week, his first friend ever.

The second one was Wonho, kid who was always around Jisung, what at first made Changbin little bit jealous, because Jisung was his best friend and the only friend he ever had. Wonho always shared his food with Changbin and Jisung, because they were younger than him and he found these two extremely adorable. The age gap between Wonho and two younger were 6,7 years so that means almost twice as older. But for Changbin and Jisung, Wonho was hyung that always took care of them.

Last week of summer camp Changbin got closer to Chanyeol, Jonny, Jinyoung and Lisa. Those 5 boys and one girl truly made Changbin happy. He made friendship with people that he wasn't able to do in past, because he had problems in his life that none would understand. Changbin knew the day will come, day when he will have to leave all his friends behind and move on.

It was already last day of summer camp and Changbin was in his music class with his friends and his favourite teacher Seungkwan.

(Summer camp wasn't like school...kids learned playing music instruments, sing and even rap. There was no grades like in normal schools, these kids were there, because they wanted to be there and learn something new)

Changbin sat down and opened his notes trying to remember all lyrics to his own song what he wrote some days ago. Little Changbin was so excited to see his moms reaction, when she will hear the song. The lyrics are with happy vibe...not like he's gona write lyrics what will be based on his life, his life wasn't that great. Even Changbin had only eight years, he had experienced a lot in the past.

"Changbinie, will we meet again?" Jisung wrapped his arm around Changbin's shoulder to make him look in his way. "Of course we will!" Changbin smiled back, but in reality he knew that they will not. "Thats good, because you are my best friend Binie" Jisung said with warm smile what made Changbin smile and forget about reality at that moment.