🚔스물 여덟

Felix

Few hours later Jisung stormed inside Felix bedroom without knocking, scaring the blonde boy. Felix was laying on the bed with phone in his hands, going through Instagram feed and Twitter notifications. Felix eye's lazily land on Jisung, who stands there like The Sims character. Looks like someone finally wake up. "My favourite brother!" Jisung's voice was full of excitement and happiness. Felix chuckles and sits up. "Do you need something? My laptop, headphones, I don't know what else.." Felix looks around his little bit messy room. Jisung smiles and shakes his head. "Can't i just come here, without you assuming that i need something from u?" Felix nodds and puts his phone away. "Sorry, you can come here whenever you want, wait no... only when doors are opened, but if not, then just knock...you never know what I'm doing here" Jisung's face turned into disgusted one. "Eww, what are you saying!" Felix face dropped. Is he serious? "N-nothing like that!" "Sure, sure" Jisung smirked and sat up. Felix rolled his eyes.

"So you wanna go out maybe? Minho is working today and Chan is sleeping" Jisung went through Felix electronics, to see what he could "borrow" next time when he's bored. "I don't really have plans for today, so yes...Let me change, i will be down after 10 min" Jisung nodded and left the room.

Felix sat down and sighed. It's already 11am, but Changbin haven't texted him. Good morning text would be enough from the elder. Felix couldn't sleep after he went to see Chan hyung around 7am. Of course he feels better for telling someone, but now he hopes that Changbin really can show others that he is a good person. Everyone will know at some point that they are together... Felix just wish everyone else will be oky with it.

Felix put on Changbin's yellow hoodie with blue jeans and black Vans shoes. He quickly styled his hair and put on some nude eyeshadow. Felix finished and looked at his freckles. Changbin thinks that they are pretty. Little smile appeared on his face. "Felix, you coming!?" Jisung shouted, completely forgetting that someone is still sleeping. Felix quickly went downstairs and both went out of house.

**********

Changbin

Changbin wake up around 10:30am. Totally confused about his surroundings. It wasn't his room or house. Then it came to his mind. Changbin now lives in this hotel, because he's not planning to stay here for too long and buy a house. Felix doesn't want him in his house, he just doesn't have choice and stay here alone. He is used to be alone, but it would feel so much better if his cute boyfriend would be here. Changbin smiled while thinking about Felix. How is he doing? Did he slept well? Does he miss me? Changbin wondered and rolled inside the bed, pillow now on top of his face. So comfy and warm the bed in the mornings. Changbin slowly sat up and used his fingers to brush messy hair away from his eyes.

After few seconds he searched for his phone. Changbin whined, because it was out of battery. How could he forgot to charge it last night? He sat up and looked through his bag. No charger. "Where the fuck is it?" He cursed and went through other stuff, even his pockets. Nothing. He sat down and was thinking. "Did i really left it on my desk back home?" He face palmed himself and stood up. It's oky, i just need to buy a new one. "But where do i find a new one?" Thankfully he took a laptop with him, because he still needs to work. Changbin waited till it turns on and searched for any shops near the Hotel he's in. Changbin really needs a phone charger, so he can message Felix. "The nearest shop is 10 min away?" Changbin almost cried out. He's really that desperate to message Felix.

**********

"Are you oky?" Jisung asked Felix. Felix turned towards him and nodded. "Yea, I'm good...i was just thinking about something" Jisung nodded. "Maybe about someone?" He smirked and playfully hit Felix shoulder. Felix smiled as well and just ignored the last question. "Let's go and get something to drink, I'm very thirsty" Both boy's decided to get some drinks in the shop down the street. "Coke sounds good right now, i want something fresh and fizzy" Felix jumped a little, making Jisung giggle. He loves when Felix gets excited about small things like these. "Sure" Jisung smiled and both went down the street while talking about the game they haven't plaid in a while, because of how busy Felix has been.