🚔열다섯

(After Mark drive away, leaving everyone Infront of house)

Mark turned around the corner, so his brothers would not be able to see him, think that he's already gone. He drive off the round and pressed the brakes, stopping the car completely. Mark sighed before taking his phone out of the pocket.

It's time.

He pressed the green calling button and held his breath while waiting for someone to answer. Those seconds for him was like minutes, he get unsure more and more. Should he even make the call? he had to.

X: Ohh, look who finally decided to call...

The mans voice was deep. Even Mark couldn't see him, he knew that man was smirking. Jerk. Mark breathe out and chuckled.

Mark: Yea, i had some things to deal with before the call, i promised i will call today...so here i am.

X: I don't care about what you do in your free time. Im here to inform you about the deal.

Mark: About that...

X:Is there any problem? Boss wouldn't be happy, if u decided to run out of deal. What u think...

Mark closed his eyes tightly and leaned against seat.

Mark: Well no...Im not running away!

The man laughed.

X: Of course you not, you already know the consequences if u decide to leave.

Mark: Stop this shit already, tell me the place and I'll be there.

X: Calm down. I will send you the address.

Mark hang up and glanced around him. No one was around, or he thought so. He started the car and received a message from the same person he was speaking with 2 minutes ago.

While Mark was driving he couldn't stop thinking about his brothers. He only doing this, so they could stay safe. None of them know about activities Mark was part of many years ago. He did everything in secret. He's glad that boy's believe every word he says. The incident in shop really made him mad. Mark was mad at Han, but mostly he was thinking about the cop, who was hiding from them. Who was he? Mark needs to find out before something happens.

"I hope everyone is safe at home"

Mark forgot to inform boy's, that they have to stay at home. Of course none of those boy's know their address, but in case. Doors should be locked anyways. He had bad feeling while driving to the place he was told to.

The car ride was about 30 minutes long. The place where he stopped was looking like no one have been living there for years. Mark even had to check if the address was right. It was. He opened the car and quickly checked if he still have the gun. Mark sighed in relief and went closer to the building. Gates opened as soon as he stood Infront of them. Shivers went though all his body. He wasn't scared, no way. He knew what he had to do. He was ready.

Mark entered the building and was meet with the person. Mark knew this boy. Have meet him many years ago, however now he looked older.

"Welcome back buddy!" The boy smiled and bowed a little. Just to be kind towards Mark. Mark was important person in this whole criminal thing. Probably one of the most important and dangerous mans. But Mark himself knee that he doesn't even stand next to the boss of all those guys.

"Ten" Mark nodded and waited for him to lead the way further inside. Ten understand the gesture and went further inside darkness. "So how's life" Ten asked. Not like both of them were friends, they just had past working together. "Could be better" Ten nodded. "Well after this job, you will be free" Mark smirked a little. Finally. Free from these people. He will be able to go away. Mark have some plans for him and obviously for his brothers. They will go far away and never come back at this place. "Have some plans?" Ten noticed that Mark was in his thoughts. "Not like im gonna tell you anything, keep quiet and show me the way" Mark rolled his eyes.