🚔스물

Felix gasped and quickly held Changbin's waist, incase elder is about to fall down. Felix couldn't let that happen, he buried his freckled cheeks in Changbin's chest and listened in boy's heartbeat. It was going really fast. Felix held in Changbin like it's the last time for them like this. "Please" Felix cried out.

Changbin on other hand was confused. He was sure that gun was shot, but where is the pain? He can't feel anything. Changbin staid calm as he felt Felix hands around him. The blonde boy was crying. Why? Changbin feels fine. He reached his hand up and held Felix head. "I'm fine" Changbin whispered and smiled a bit when Felix glanced up. Felix eye's shined because of tears.

"Jimin" Someone called out and both boys turned around. The body that got shot instead of Changbin and now is laying on the ground is Jimin. "B-but how?" Felix stuttered. Jimin is wearing white shirt, what now is covered in blood in his lower stomach area. The boy is panicking and breathing hard because of the shock. The boss just stares down not able to move. Not just because of the gun Wonjin is holding against him still, but his body don't give any permission. His only son is now nearly dead and how bad it might sound, his heart didn't even skip the beat. Maybe he doesn't care. Probably. Boy's who are responsible for those who get hurt and could be called doctors run up to Jimin.

Jungho ripped stripe from his shirt and held it against Jimin's lower back, so he could stop the blood coming out for a time being. Suho carefully picked up the boy and both carried Jimin away. Before they existed the room, Jimin locked eye's with the person who shot him. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Yoongi" Jimin weakly said, but then his body felt too tired and eye's slowly closed. No one knew if he's going to survive. When the boy was gone others turned towards the person who stood at the very corner of the room. Yoongi dropped the gun he stole from Chan back then and dropped to his knees. He just shot his boyfriend. How could boy feel? Yoongi did this to protect Changbin, but why? Felix. Yoongi could see the look in Felix eye's while Richard was ordering Jimin to shot Changbin. He couldn't let Jimin to do it, because Felix cared about Changbin. Seo fucking Changbin. He just shot his boyfriend for Seo Changbin.

Changbin knew this was Felix 5th brother Yoongi. He felt relieved that everyone was safe. Chan and Mark was slowly moving towards Yoongi. Chan put his hand on Yoongi's back and smiled. "Hey" Yoongi didn't respond and stood up. He just quickly glared at Changbin before he left the building. No one didn't even run after him or cared that Mark was free. People still was thinking about what just happened. Everyone knew Jimin. He is the nicest person here, friends with everyone, but Richard tried to pull out some kind of monster out of him. Jimin would never be able to kill someone. People here were also like brothers, just like Marks family.

Slowly people began to leave the room, not even caring about the boss who was shouting after them or swearing to kill all of them. Who cares if your brother is nearly to dead.

"Wonjin, let's go" Changbin informed. The boy slowly lowered his gun and glared at Richard. "You are already dead to me" Wonjin moved away and gave Changbin the gun. "Now what?" Boss smirked and looked in Changbin's eye's. Felix held in Changbins hand and tried to move him away, he just want to go home. "Binie please" Changbin ignored and held the gun up. Felix eye's widened. "You gonna shot me now boy?" Richard tried to hide his fear, but Changbin could see clearly how scared Richard was. Felix held his hand tightly. "Binie it's not you, you are not like that"

Felix doesn't know what kind of person Changbin is and if all those bad things people say about him is true, Changbin could easily kill this man here. Would that make Felix scared? Yes. He's so afraid of people who kill others. "Please don't" He tried again. Changbin gritted his teeth. "He killed my mother Felix" Felix went silent. He knows this feeling of growing up without mother. Felix doesn't know the feeling when someone else take away life of person who he loves, because Felix mom died because she was sick.