🚔아홉

Felix/Changbin

Felix felt unsafe when they were walking in direction of people who were smoking and laughing about something. Felix went closer to Changbin. "H-hyung" Changbin noticed the fear in Felix voice and took a quick glance at those boy's Infront of them. They were close enough to be noticed. One of them heard the footsteps coming closer in they way, so he turned around to look who might disturb him and his group of friends. The boy was taller compared to others, probably the leader of them. Changbin put his head down when recognised the man Infront. Shownu... Changbin chuckled. Shownu is a drug addict and dealer. Has been in jail for it, of course got arrested with Changbins help, but no one knows it was him who betrayed Shownu. They know eachother, but are not close.

Felix could suddenly feel eyes on him. The sound of one of them getting up from the ground. The boy smirked while looking at Felix, not even noticing Changbin who's head was down and couldn't be seen anyways next to him. "Hey baby doll" Felix gulped. The man was walking in their direction. "I have seen u before...One of Marks toys, right?" Felix felt the urge of saying something. Toy's?...How can he say that about Felix family. Felix stopt waking.

"Excuse me?" Felix felt so cold suddenly, every one was now looking at him, only him. Where is Changbin? He couldn't see him. The boy Infront of him get little bit closer. "What's your name?" Felix could hear some laughing at the background. The group of people were staring at Felix. "I..i should go now" Felix was about to leave when the boy grabbed his wrist. "Im not scared of Mark, he would not hurt me if i would have some fun with u anyways" Felix wasn't that weak, but the boy had really strong grip around his wrist. Footsteps appeared and someone grab the boy's hands harshly away from Felix. "Binie hyung" Felix stuttered when felt Changbin's hand around him. "Felix, let's go" He said in angry voice and dragged Felix away from those boys making Felix almost fall over some random things one the ground, mostly empty cans of bear. "Hey!" One of them shouted. Shownu. Changbin turned around and locked eye's with the tall man.

"Haven't seen u in a long time" Changbin's grip around Felix loosen and he made Felix stand behind him. "Shownu" Changbin put on his fake smile. Shownu went closer. "Put down your fake smile Changbin, don't have to pretend like you are happy to see me" Of course he wasn't, that bastard escaped from the jail 5 months ago. "Where have you been all this time?" Changbin tried to change the subject of this worthless conversation. Shownu chuckled. "You know where i was, you were the one who..." Changbin narrowed his eyes and put on his dark expression. "I had nothing to do with that" "Sure..." Shownu do not know that Changbin is cop, but he was the only one who knew about his business in that time. Changbin met Shownu long time ago before the boy was criminal. After he found out about it, he couldn't hide the fact and be near him anymore. He had to betray him.

Shownu looked behind Changbin. "I see you have found a new toy for yourself" Changbin held into Felix again making the boy jump a little. Felix felt scared all of sudden. New toy? Was Changbin just playing with me? They were not close, but why would Changbin want to meet him...to use him? Changbin noticed how Felix get scared and wanted to beat the shit out of Shownu for that. "Hey, don't listen to him, oky?" He said to Felix so he would be the only one to hear. Felix nodded. "As you can see...now leave him alone" Changbin held Felix upper arm and glared at Shownu and the boy who tried to seduce Felix before. Two boys went silent.

"He's mine"

With that Changbin dragged Felix away from them again. He could hear them talking, but he was too angry right now to care. Felix just followed, rather being with Changbin not them, but boy was still scared.

"Changbin?" They two stopped Infront of old big building. No one was living here. The windows were broken because of flying rocks and some trash around the ground. Felix have been here, not exactly inside, but with Yoongi. The boy told him that it's not safe and Felix should never go in there. But here he is now, standing in the dark, Infront of this building, next to Changbin who's hand is still holding him.