🚔스물 넷

(As i said in last chapter...im gonna rewrite it again, story will go difrently as well...im sorry if this annoyed you. i wasn't happy with it, too emotional)

"C-Changbin hyung?"

Felix stepped backwards and leaned his palms against counter for support. Changbin is standing right Infront of him. How? Without telling anything, he decides to appear now. Felix eye's gaze over Changbin's body. He haven't changed much, still prefers dark, but he still looks handsome and just like Felix remembers him. Changbin's hair is little bit longer and his face looks tired, probably from the flight.

Changbin smiles a little and steps closer. Felix eye's avoid elders stare, but he doesn't feel uncomfortable right now. Felix is still is shock and confused af. "Hi Prince" Changbin softly grabs Felix small hand and squeeze it lightly. Felix hand is so soft, just like he remembers. Changbin tried to keep everything about blonde boy in his memory, just incase he never meet him again. Felix slowly looks Inside elders eyes and smile. "Hi Binie Hyung" Changbin could swear, he saw sparkles in Felix eye's. Those sparkles who once disappeared, were there again.

"Uhh Felix?" Mashiho disturbed their moment. Changbin narrowed his eyes and looked behind Felix, where boy with curly brown hair was standing in his apron and confused face. Felix turned around. "Yes?" Felix himself was little bit annoyed that boy disturbed them. "Who's he?" Mashiho had that jealousy in his voice. Eye's still glaring at Changbin. Felix reached for Changbin's hand and held his wrist.

"He's my boyfriend" Felix simply answered and pulled Changbin with him searching for free chairs to sit on. Changbin himself was surprised at youngers answer. he would thought that Felix will introduce him as his friend, someone he knows. Boyfriend? Changbin blushed at that thought.

Felix dragged Changbin across the room, where he saw free spot. Changbin gladly followed blonde boy without saying anything. Keeping his thoughts inside. Felix made Changbin sit down and let go of boys wrist, then sat Infront of him and sighed. "Im sorry about that...I need him to leave us alone" Felix apologized and was hoping that elder wasn't offended, because of the answer he gave Mashiho before. Changbin didn't show any reaction, so it's oky. Should he even answer like that? It was kinda stupid. Felix cursed inside.

"Why your boyfriend?" Changbin raised his eyebrow and leaned against the chair. "Ummm....i think he has some type of feeling towards me, i really need him to understand that my heart belongs to someone else" Felix quickly answered and leaned down while looking in elders eye's. Changbin smirked and leaned closer to Felix, his hands almost touching younger ones. Felix cheek was laying on his hand while many thoughts run across his mind. "And who might be this someone else?" Changbin teased. Felix chuckled and sat up. "Someone who's an ass" Ouch. Changbin couldn't disagree that his actions were bad, but he's glad that Felix didn't kick his ass out or blocked him. "I bet he at least have an ass" Changbin chuckled. "Yahh!" Felix whined and hit Changbin hand. Elder smiled, so did Felix.

"You were waiting me here?" Felix asked. Elder must have been tired, bored and annoyed. Felix remembers that Changbin used to get angry for the smallest things ever. Changbin shake his head 'yes'. "At first i was confused why you wasn't here and thought that maybe something bad happened. I was worried, so i went to ask for you. They didn't answer much and i went back to my seat. Im not mad at you, because you were late. I didn't told you that I'll be here" Changbin simply answered.

"Why you didn't told me that you gonna come today? i almost had heart attack, will you ever stop playing with my heart?" Felix pouted and plaid with his shirt sleeve. "I'm sorry Lix, this was supposed to be surprise" Changbin said sadly. He didn't mean to scare Felix. "Aish, i shouldn't act like this now....you are finally here!" Felix mood switched pretty quickly. Boy had big smile and loving eye's on Changbin. How much elder missed these eye's.