🚔서른둘

"Could you tell me about your past?"

Felix grip on Changbin's hand tightened, his eyes closed and he let out small sigh. "I mean if u don't mind" Changbin softly said. He could feel Felix body tense up after that question. Was it too sudden to ask? Was he crossing line? Will Felix get mad? Changbin was scared of this silence. Felix didn't said anything and it felt like hour of silence, but actually only after ten seconds Felix slowly moved and looked up to Changbin. "Do you really want to know that bad?" Changbin nodded and held Felix cheek. "I wanna know more about you Lix, I wanna know how you came across your friends and choose to live like this, like you did before coming to Japan"

"I didn't choose to live like that Binie" Felix leaned into Changbin's touch and looked down. "I had family" Changbin nodded and lightly brushed Felix hair. "Tell me what happened" Changbin tried to act as soft as he could, tried to calm down the younger. Felix smiled a little and continued. "My mom, dad and I were living in Australia. I don't remember much, because I was still little baby back then" Changbin nodded for Felix to continue. "Things get weird at some point and my parents often panic about something I didn't know. I was too busy playing with my cars and doll's, that I didn't mind them" Felix smile dropped and Changbin pouted a bit. "My mom was pregnant back then. She was worried about her baby all the time, but I was always that sweet kid who took care of her when dad was working." Changbin smiled of image where Baby Felix played with his toys and took care of his mom. "You were brave and sweet boy" Changbin planted kiss on Felix cheek.

"That day Dad came home and he was in big hurry. For once I listed to their conversation and heard they both panicking about something again. Things happened so quickly and next thing I remember, we moved to South Korea. I didn't know the reason back then" Something must go wrong. Changbin felt sad that Felix had to leave Australia, because of his parents and the situation they were going through.

"After we moved things went back to normal. That's also when Wonjin came into my life. (Let's pretend that Wonjin is 17 and Felix is 20 now) I become really close with my brother and we spend much time together. It was hard for me to learn Korean, but because I was 3 or 4 at that time it wasn't that bad. Wonjin didn't speak English, so I had to learn new language to speak with him." Changbin smiled and held Felix hand. "You know how to speak English?" Felix nodded.

"After 8 years something horrible happened" Felix eye's start to water of the memory. "Binie, I wasn't left alone because my mom and dad died back then...they just simply gave us to other people and run away" By this point Changbin reached towards younger and held him close, trying to comfort him. "It wasn't your fault baby" He held Felix head while patting his back. "I told everyone that they died, because that thought makes me feel better than the fact that they left us, throw us out like garbage that they don't need anymore."

"You are nothing like that Lix, you are the nicest boy I have ever met, you are my sweetheart" Felix sighed and kissed Changbin's cheek. "Thankyou Binie"

"So what happened next? Where did you go?" Changbin asked after some time in silence. "They left us with other people. Those people were family friends from dads job. They always said our mom and dad left for a little and will come back really soon. I waited every day Binie, but they never came" Changbin's eye's started to water as well and soon he was crying. Imagining Felix being sad and hopeless made his heart hurt. He must feel worst than ever, like no one needed him non took care of him.

"After year both of them gave us for adoption. I wasn't that nice kid by that time. I knew they will try to get rid of me sooner or later. Honestly that was what I wanted. Run away. Live like i always wanted, but I couldn't when I was introduced with my new family. Wonjin had to live with other family and that was the most horrible thing. They separated us. I had to move on with my life without my baby brother."