🚔스물 일곱

Next day~

Wonjin

"Excuse me, have i seen you before?" Wonjin lightly tapped the guy standing near him on the shoulder. That action made the guy jump and quickly hide in his hoodie. They both were in public place. Wonjin saw the profile of this person and raised his eyebrow, this guy have really familiar face Wonjin have seen before. The stranger put hands in his pockets while turned away from Wonjin. It seems like this guy doesn't want to be friendly.

"Excuse me?" Wonjin didn't gave up and tried again, but his hand was pushed away by someone else. People around them gave those 3 weird glance. It looks like someone will fight in the near future, but that's not what Wonjin is here for. The guy who pushed his hand away from the first guy glared at him. "Suga? Wait..." Wonjin was confused and shocked, because what's the possibility that he accidentally run into Suga in the middle of the day. Wonjin tried to find Suga many times before to help Chan's new family, but the guy was hiding like someone was looking for him. Or maybe he didn't want to be found.

Yoongi didn't break the glare and stared at Wonjin. "Who's asking?" Yoongi asked in low voice and held the other guys arm who was still hiding. Wonjin cleared his throat and smiled a little, to not seem like a bad person or that Yoongi should avoid him. "My name is Wonjin, you really don't remember me?" He tried, but Yoongi's face didn't change, it looks like he is almost confused. "Nah man, we really need to go" Yoongi wasn't fan of this conversation. He just don't talk with any other stranger on streets and the fact that young male knows his name doesn't mean anything good either. "Year ago you asked me directions for exit" Wonjin explained.

Yoongi's memory didn't fail him and he immediately rememberd where he have seen this Wonjin guy. One thing was sure, he must avoid him anyways. Wonjin is Felix real brother. Yoongi found out about that in the same day he last saw Felix or his brothers. "It wasn't me, sorry" Yoongi put on the hood. The first guy didn't said anything, but Wonjin still was looking at him.

"Let's go Jimin" Yoongi took Jimin's hand and both walked away leaving Wonjin alone and confused.
__________

Wonjin

Hey Chan, i need to speak with
you...call or message me when
you are free.

_________

Yoongi

Right after we walked off i could tell that Jimin was scared. When we walked by the corner and no one was around i stopped walking and lightly hugged Jimin. "Hey, don't be scared...they will never find you" Yoongi held Jimin tightly now, feeling the boy's body still full of fear. Jimin nodded and backed off. He gave Yoongi weak smile and they continued to walk further down the street.

You might think why these two are still together and how? Right after Yoongi shoot Jimin he run away. Yoongi couldn't believe what he did. He shoot his own boyfriend, to save Seo fucking Changbin. Big regret. Yoongi couldn't go back, he didn't want to see Jimin die in front of him. That glance he gave Yoongi right before those guys took him away. He wasn't thinking. Yoongi saw how scared his little brother Felix was. Tears in his eyes. The worst thing ever, seeing someone like Felix cry. Such a happy person. But who's this person next to him? A killer. Felix was crying over the biggest criminal of all. Yoongi could see that Felix was in love with Changbin. That sparkle in his eyes, he should be always happy. Yoongi couldn't take that away from him, so he made other decision. Don't let Jimin kill Seo Changbin. So that's what he did. Yoongi choose Felix happiness over his own. He shoot Jimin, trying to be a hero and better brother for Felix.