🚔열둘

Changbin

Stay longer? Why? Ughh I'm already tired. Changbins eyebrows knitted together in confusion for a few passing second, but then he quickly shook his head to make his eyes clear again.

"I mean if u don't mind"

Mind? Of course i mind. "I'm oky with that" Really Changbin? Felix smiled when i responded. Guess he's really happy now that I'm staying longer. Why can't he just go and sleep. Felix let go of my wrist and made his way to bed, putting down the blankets and fixing some of the pillows i placed there long time ago. I keep this room clean, so of course i change the bed covers pretty often. I'm thankful that my sometimes lazy self didn't find any excuse to skip this room.

Felix jumped in the bed like a little kid, facing the covers and let out big sigh. I was still standing there shirtless. Wait shirtless? I quickly covered myself with the hoodie i was supposed to give to Felix when i went down stairs. Should staid upstairs. I heard Felix giggling, so i looked up again. He was just staring at me with big smile. "Don't have to hide from me, i already saw you shirtless" Why am i feeling hot so suddenly? That's nothing. It's normal to be shirtless Infront of boy. Would feel better, if it would not be this certain boy. But just seeing him looking at me like that made me smirk before, but now it feels awkward. It shouldn't.

"You were looking at me?" I asked and went closer to him. Felix moved little bit to left so i can sit somewhere near him on bed. "Maybe" He giggled again. What's so funny? Do i look funny to him? "Maybe?" He nodded. "How can i look away tho?" He kept giggling like a weirdo. That actually made me mad, so I growled and pinned him against the mattress. "Stop making that sound" I said. Felix was clearly taken back because of my move. I wasn't planning to do this, but he just made me angry so suddenly. I hate when people laugh about me. "I..i j-just found you funny" He held into my arms as they were pressing his shoulders down. My legs were still on the side of bed, but half of my body was hovering on top of his. Making fun of me? I chuckled. "Don't u ever make fun of me" I said while glaring at him. He staid silent for a moment, eye's glossy. "F-funny, because u w-were standing there... looking lost and cute" He breathed out. That's when i realized the pressure of my hands on his body. What am i even doing? I quickly let go of him and sat further away. Somehow i even forget about my shoulder, it didn't hurt at that moment.

I can't do this to him. Am i animal? No. I will scare him away from me, i need him close. "Sorry" I sighed and put the hoodie on the bed, so he could change into it when i leave. "I didn't mean to hurt u in any way..just" "Binie" I looked at him. "It's fine, u are tired" I could hear the disappointment in his voice. Why? Why he sound like this? "Are u scared of me?" I asked and looked at him. He was already sitting straight up with his knees against his chest. So small. This time he did not smile. He looks better when he's smiling. "N-no" He is. Of course he is. I sighed and went little bit closer to him. Felix moved a little and raised his eyebrows. "Never be scared of me" I put my right hand around him and held him closer. I was practically hugging Felix, but only with one hand. Why? Because i scared him and now I felt like hugging him. I rested my head on his shoulder. Felix slowly moved forward and back making me really sleepy. If i wasn't sleepy back then, i was now. "I promise" Could hear Felix answer, but then nothing more.

Felix

So, Changbin fell asleep. In my arms.

I stopped moving and just looked down. My eyes wasn't focusing on his bare back or upper arm muscles like it would usually do. No. I was looking at the bandage on his shoulder. Of course i couldn't see whats under or how serious it is, but i knew it hurt him a lot. I sighed and run my fingers thought his hair. They are pretty curly and covering his eyes a little. I smiled.