🚔셋

~12 years later~

"It's already late, you should go home!" Namjoon said and went closer to the boy, who was half asleep while laying on the table. He sat next to him and smiled while putting some paperwork away. "Come on Changbin, your been working on this case almost two weeks, its time to stop, get a break!" Namjoon tried to wake up sleeping Changbin. " What do you mean it's time to stop? Person is missing two weeks, we can't stop searching for him!" Changbin cut off Namjoon, the anger was clearly seen in his eye's. Changbin truly wanted this case to end, only when the boy will be found. "Oky, stay here as long as you want! I just tried to help." Namjoon said while standing up. He was used to Changbin's salty aura, the boy always was like this, he needed to finish everything that he worked on or he would be pissed, very annoyed to everyone around him. "You can help me by helping to find him" Changbin said while looking at the photo of boy who was missing. "Tomorrow oky, now i will go home...at least i need sleep." Namjoon patted gently on Changbin's shoulder and went out of the office.

"Lee Minho, where are you hiding?" He looked at photo of the missing boy.

*****

Changbin finished his paperwork and was already out of police station. He walked around dark streets without his uniform, because he didn't like to wear it, it just made him look like a cop in everyone's eyes. The dark part of the street was full with criminals, the place were Changbin mostly was around. The reason was easy, he tried to get along with those people, just to get closer to them and catch them at the end. He kinda looks like a criminal as well, and sometimes get himself into fights of stupid reasons. Changbin lives his life alone, his parents passed away when he was young. He works only for himself, he works this shitty job to feel better every time when he is able to arrest some criminals who did something bad or maybe killed someone. Changbin never catched killer, but the reason why he started all this was because of one.

It was already late, so he decided to buy some food before going home. Changbin entered small grocery store and looked for some ramen. Someone was standing right beside him and looking in his way, Changbin felt someone's eyes burning holes in his back so he turned around. He didn't expect to see young boy.

Boy's hair was blonde, even if they were hiding  inside of his hood. He had some freckles too, they were around his nose and under eye's. The stores lightening wasn't really bright, but Changbin still saw those little stars on boy's face. "Excuse me?" Boy said while shyly looking in Changbin's eyes. "Can you move, so i can reach for food, you are kinda standing in front of it" He said while looking down hiding inside his black hoddie. Changbin's eyes went wide, but he didn't respond to freckled boy, just backed away a little bit. "What, is there something on my face?" Blonde boy asked and looked to his left side where he could see small mirror next to glasses stand. " No, i just...i have to go!" Changbin quickly looked away and went to pay for his ramen and went outside of the market. He was still thinking about the freckled boy and what get him so shocked was boy's deep voice. He was replying what happened some minutes ago in his mind and tried to remember boy's face, something about him was interesting. Changbin tried to get his thoughts away and focus on the road.

But something came into his mind. Why this boy was in this side of the town alone, the most dangerous street's in whole Seoul. He tried to shake those thoughts away and walked into small park. He was sitting on the cold chair with phone in his hands. Searching some information about other case's what he was working on, when suddenly he heard screaming voices from small alley. He stood up and was now running in direction of the screams.

He saw three boy's attacking someone who was clearly smaller than them, he wasted no time and stood behind them ready to attack those boy's. He kicked one of them with his foot and the man after that hit was on the ground, others turned around and was ready to fight, but when Changbin went closer to them and the street light was shining in his face. One of them gulped and took others hand to stop him from moving closer to Changbin. "Don't move!" The man said. "What do you mean don't move, he just hit Zuho with his foot, that little fucker!" Bobby was really angry but decided to not move. "That's Seo Changbin you idiot, he will kill all of us i swear to god, he's the one who fight against those 9 man some weeks ago, people say that all of them are still in hospital!" Changbin remember those 9 criminals, those bastard's were stealing stuff from the market and also attached some customers. Boy was scared to death, he took his friends hand and helped him to get up from the ground. They all run away and didn't look back.

Changbin smirked and went closer to crying boy on the ground. He kneeled down Infront of him. The boy tried to run away, but was stopped by Changbin hand holding his wrist.
"Wait!" Changbin stood up and took off the boy's hood trying to see who this person was. "You again?"

Blonde boy didn't responded, he was just looking at his feet trying not to make eye contact with the stranger. Changbin noticed blood on boy's lip's and he tilted boys chin up to wipe it off with his finger. The boy suddenly looked up in Changbin's eye's. "What do you want?" Blonde boy said with annoyed tone. Changbin could hear hurt in those words.

"Your name" Changbin smiled (he never smiled).
"I'm not allowed to say my identity to others" Felix took his hand away from Changbin and put it inside his hoodie. "Kid, your parents are to strict" Changbin was cut off by Felix. "I don't have parents, now go away from me, I don't need your help!" He didn't dare to look in Changbin's direction, not into elders eye's, because he kinda felt bad "Fine, i just tried to help you!" Now Changbin was angry, no one will scream at him. "Look, I'm sorry...you should go, i will call my friends and they will take care of me" Boy turned around and went away leaving Changbin alone.

_____

So i made them meet in the first chapter...

I hope you will like this book! please vote and coment😉

I finished my first book ~Best Friends~ which also is Changlix book, so I'll appreciate if you read that as well 💕

word count (1103)