🚔열여덟

(i feel bad because I'm late with this chapter. I have no idea what to do next, I don't have inspiration and i swear this gets worst by every chapter)

Changbin lightly pushed Felix away while looking on his left. The blonde boy pouted and looked in Changbin's eyes. Felix just kissed his cheek. No one except his mother have ever done that, it felt weird and not like he remembers. "Don't do that ever again" Changbin mumbled. Felix sighed and sat down on the couch, away from elders lap. "Why i cant j-" "Because i don't wanna feel anything towards you" Changbin frowned. Felix held into Changbin's hand and smiled a little when elder didn't pushed away. "Why don't you?" "Felix... it's not your fault that i can't have feelings towards you.." "So you have them?" Felix eye's sparkled at that coment. Changbin sighed and moved Felix hand away. "I'm only gonna hurt you at the end Lix" "Binie you will never gonna hurt me, that's impossible" Changbin chuckled, then moved away from Felix and stood up. "Nothing is impossible... forgot what i said and what you did"

Felix reached for Changbin's hand. "Binie, i like you"

Changbin turned around. Ahh this is hard. Changbin can't just look inside those hopefull and begging eye's. Is he crying for my love? I don't know how to love. Do i even like Felix back? Too many questions. How should i answer this. I can't expose that i might have some feelings towards him...or can i? I could have some fun before it ends. No. I can't let him down even more. I will have to say goodbye to him tomorrow.

"Too sad that i don't feel the same way"

Lies. These are for the best. Changbin left the house without any response from Felix. It's not that hard to get over emotions right? Especially when he never had those what so ever. (this story hurt too much)

**********

While driving to his destination, Changbin couldn't ignore countless messages from Felix. When the light were red Infront of him, the boy took his phone to quickly check what's going on.

_________

Felix

Binie?

Are you mad at me?

Sorry for what i did, it just felt like the
right moment.

Please don't hate me👉👈

If u do i will understand...

But i will say it again.

I like you a lot hyung❤️

I'm not mad at you Lix.
read

... typing

_________

Changbin sighed and continued with driving. Is it harsh of him to not give the real answer? In some way it hurts Changbin's heart. He let someone inside, someone break through his dark heart and open new emotions. The new emotions what Changbin felt while he was around the blonde boy was real. He never thought that someone could come into his life and make him change even a little. If Felix wasn't criminal, Changbin would already kissed the boy back there on the couch. Changbin has noticed how often his eyes drift on boys lips. His hear skip a beat and his cheeks get two shades darker than usually. Just the thought of Felix lips on his own makes him go crazy.

What should he do? He could return those feelings and look what happens next with them or just leave the thought of Felix and concentrate on the case he's working on. Even he have week long holiday and that's the reason why he's not at work now, he still spends his free time to find those people. Maybe just to make Felix feel better.