🚔⚠️서른셋

(This chapter is pretty long and includes smut)

"We've been searching this area for last 4 hours guys, I don't think that Yoongi would be around here" Chan leaned against the wall. His legs already tired of all walking today. They searched all of the places where Wonjin was informed that Yoongi had visited in past 3 weeks. Mark sighed and groaned. He was getting mad. He haven't been this stressed in months, but everything suddenly came back when they had to return to Korea. All of the memories from here, all the stupid things they have done, they were criminals in here.

Mark thought he will never come back to South Korea, but here he is. Looking for his brother, who just couldn't stay and run away with them. He choose to leave all of them behind and go his own way.

Mark is also tired. Running around the streets, searching old buildings, literally every place where Yoongi could be. Mark decided to do this by himself, he trust Wonjin and his people, but would never ask his old criminal friends who might know where Yoongi is hiding. He want to be invisible for once in his life. He didn't came back to return as criminal, but to find a person.

"Maybe he came back home?" Wonjin asked and looked between Chan and Mark. Mark thought for a moment. "We already searched that place, I don't think that he would go and live there alone" Chan search for his phone what made other two look at him confused. "Why so suddenly?" Mark asked and went closer to Chan.

"Ohh, I just want to know how others are doing back home" Mark nodded and turned back to Wonjin. "Hey, can you please give me your phone?" Wonjin was confused of sudden question from Mark, but without asking he did as older said. "Thanks" Mark quickly respond and went through the many contacts. "Did you keep all of Richards gang member numbers?" Mark asked while going through the list of people. Wonjin nodded. "Yea, I still keep contact with some of them. They are not bad people after all, they were just forced to join the gang"

Mark was searching for one certain name while Chan was texting with Felix.

__________

Yongbokie

Hi Felix

Chan, I miss you so much!

How are you doing?

I'm little bit tired

Oh no, I hope you guys will soon find him,
it's been day's

I know

How others are doing?

I'm not home right now

Are you...

With Binie hyung?

Mhh

Yes!

But it's really late and you know
you had to be home before 10 PM
Mark hyung will kill you Felix

But Mark hyung don't have to know
anything right? + You guys are in Korea

Right, but you have to be careful

Chan, I already told you that
i trust Changbin

Oky oky, I'm just making sure