🚔넷

~11:25PM~

Felix

Felix was walking, more like running through the dark streets, he wasn't allowed to go outside alone at this hour, but the reason why he went out was because he have been hungry and he had to go and steal some food for himself. He is living with 5 other boy's who just like him doesn't have any parent's or just they run away from them. They usually steal food from grocery stores, because non of them have a job, they all are criminals, just like Felix.

He entered the house and took off his shoes. Felix was about to go to his room, when one of his "brothers" stopped him. "Why were you so late Felix?" Mark said while looking in boy's eye's. "You know you can't go alone!" Then he saw, the blood on Felix face, he took boys hand and lead him to the living room were 4 other boy's were watching movie. "Felix!, are you oky?" Jisung stood up and hugged the blonde one. "I'm fine Jisungie!" Felix said and smiled at his bestfriend. He then sat down next to his other hyung. Felix was the youngest in "family".They were not real brother's, they lived together more than 6 years what made them really close.

But there was this kid, who joined them all only two weeks ago and his name is Lee Minho. The poor boy was running away from his parents, he was beated up and crying in rain, he was cold and had no place to go, but then Yoongi- one of the "family" member's saved him. Now Lee Know lives with them.

"I know what happened with Felix, the reason why he is like this" Said Hyunjin, the one who Felix sat next to before. "I just had the call from Hyungwon, he said that Zuho, Bobby and Beakhyun beated up Felix in alley" Mark let his fingers go through his hair, he was full with anger. "Not again, these guy's, what do they want this time! We're not stealing from people anymore, last time we wished!"
Mark knew that these guys will come back, because the deal what they had didn't work as they wanted.

"But there was one more person actually, Hyungwon said that this guy never show's up in that place, no one actually knows where is he from and his dangerous as well" Hyunjin said while cleaning Felix cuts. "He's not dangerous, he saved me!" Felix looked up to his hyungs, who stood around him and Hyunjin. "Hmm, maybe you know his name?" Mark asked while thinking about all people he know.
"Zuho said that his name is Seo Changbin i think..."

Everyone except Felix and Minho knew what he was talking about. "Ohh shit!" Jisung said while sitting down on the couch Infront of Felix. "Language Jisung!" Minho said and sat next to his boyfriend. (Yes, they are boyfriend's...Jisung was the one who at first took the most care of Minho so they became really close). "Stay away from him Felix, he is really dangerous man!" Mark said and left the room. Everyone went out as well except Hyunjin.

"Hyung what are they talking about? That Changbin wasn't even bad at all, not like those other who hurted me, Changbin saved me" Felix said with sad smile on his face. "That Changbin boy...he once beaten up Marks boyfriend Jackson, the boy is still in hospital...like Mark said before, stay away from him!"
Hyunjin went to his room and left Felix alone in the living room.

They all truly loved Felix, not just because he was the youngest and their cute baby, they all wanted to protect him the most.

*****

~12:00AM~

Changbin

Well he was already sleeping....

_____

~7:15AM~

Changbin

Usually he was the only one who started his job in the police station around this hour. Changbin like to start his job early, the time when his mind is clear from useless thoughts. There was no sound's around him as well. After some minutes of silence he heard someone entering the room, he looked up to person who was standing Infront of him. He didn't expect to see someone this early in the morning.

"Changbin did you slept here again?" Jaebum asked (Jaebum actually was the police chief). Changbin looked up and give Jaebum an little bit too salty answer. "No" He turned back to his work. "Still working on that Lee Minho case, Changbin we have more important things to focus on!" Changbin didn't know what to answer so he just stay silent. Jaebum left the room and went to coffee machine.
"Seo, maybe you want some!?" Changbin heard his chief from next room shouting. "No thanks, I'm already up!" He said back and went out of the room as well. "I will be back" Changbin said and walked out of the police station.

~9:24AM~

He truly needed fresh morning air and no one around. He walked around the park. The memories from the last night came back inside his mind and the image of the blonde boy's face came Infront of him. The boy was smiling, just like he did last night in store. Changbin want to meet this intresting boy again, but to find him, he need his name. Then Changbin remembered, he didn't asked the boy's name. He slapped himself to get boy out of his mind, but then his phone suddenly rang, he saw that the caller was Jaebum- this must be something interesting...

J"Changbin, where are you?"

C"In the park?"

J"which one exactly?"

C"Kinda far away from police station"

J"Alright, but you have a new case!"

Changbin locked his phone and ran back to police station. after about 20 minutes he was back in the building and Jaebum was already waiting for him.

"What new case?" Changbin said after drinking all bottle of water. "Well there's this boy Lee Felix, we are chasing the boy many years" Jaebum informed.
"And how can i help you to catch that boy?" Changbin asked with questionable face. " You need to become his friend! We saw him in our sstv video cameras in that other side of the town, he don't seem to live alone, there's more people with him...all of them are criminals Changbin, so you have to be careful!" Jaebum passed the file in Changbin's direction and before leaving boy alone he warned. "He seems really cute and innocent, but he's with one of the dangerous team's out there and can be dangerous...you have one week to become closer with him, but remember don't fall into his trap, he's not someone you should look up to!"

Changbin opened the file and took a closer look at the photo of the person. His eye's widened when he saw boy in the photo, he took some steps back while resting his hand's one the desk full with papers. He took photo in his hands.

Photo of the blonde boy with freckles, who he saved last night.

"Lee Felix why did you put yourself in so much danger?"

_____

Things are happening...

please vote and coment 😉💕

word count (1165)