🚔⚠️서른다섯

Felix went inside Changbin's apartment, hearing his boyfriend locking the doors after them. The younger was quick to take off his shoes, letting his eye's go over the room and kitchen area, he smiled and made his way to the living room, where the comfy couch with few cushion is placed. Felix sat down laying his back against the couch and sighed while closing his eye's.

He felt sad at the moment. His life never is normal, he is never available to live how he want and there is always things going around what makes him stressed and feel much pressure on him. Felix feel like everything what's going around is his fault even when it's not. His brothers are away for how many days, Jisung's health gets bad again when Minho is not around and Hyunjin is not even living with them anymore, comes around 2 times a week to see how things are going. Who said Felix can't live away from them like he does? Hyunjin is not even much older than him. They all act like Felix is the kid.

"Baby~" Changbin went behind Felix and wrapped his arms around younger's shoulders, placing his cheek on the side of Felix head. Felix smiled a little and turned towards Changbin. "Didn't even wait for me" Changbin pouted and went around the couch to sit down next to Felix. The blonde boy now playing with his hands, looking away from older. Changbin placed his hand on Felix neck, lightly touching the skin with his fingertips and then playing with blonde boy's hair. "Is everything alright?" He asked and moved closer. Felix just nodded and laid his head against Changbin's chest, taking the fabric of the shirt in his hands. Changbin felt the way Felix was clinging into his shirt, boy was in need of love and comfort. "Talk to me please" Changbin placed Felix on his lap, slowly moving his hands up and down Felix back in loving manner that made Felix body to relax.

"I've been thinking about something..." Felix answered and laid his forehead against Changbin's shoulder, taking in the scent of his boyfriend. "Me too baby" Changbin hugged Felix. "Then u tell me first" Felix quickly said what made Changbin chuckle.

"I'm going back to Korea" Changbin said. Felix moved his head up and looked inside Changbin's eye's. He felt pain suddenly rush through his body. He was about to move, but Changbin was holding Felix down. "B-but..." "With you Felix" "Huh?" Felix stopped moving around when he felt Changbin's hand on his cheek. "You coming with me baby, i will not gonna leave without you" Changbin scanned Felix face, his big eyes, freckled cheeks, those pink lips. He leaned in and softly kissed Felix lips. "Mine" He whispered before placing his hand back on Felix waist.

The younger still didn't said any word, maybe there was no need to. Maybe this was the best thing that could happen to him. Changbin might save him from his problems. "But i still need to make sure you are oky with that" Changbin moved his hands to rest on Felix hips. Felix bite in his bottom lip and smiled. "Let's leave this place together" He crushed Changbin in one big hug making older one hold his breath. "I'm so happy Binie" Felix kissed his boyfriends cheek. "Me too baby... can't wait to live with you, only us together" Changbin smirked and grabbed Felix ass. The blonde boy was blushing of the thought. He will live together with a boy, who is not his brother or friend. The thought of it seems unreal to him. "Hey, don't touch it there!" Felix whined. "Why? Does it still hurt?" Changbin said, worry in his voice. Felix nodded and smiled. "It did in the morning, it's not so bad anymore" Changbin kissed Felix nose and placed Felix on the couch.

"You want some food? I have pizza, rame-" "Pizza sounds nice, thankyou" Felix replied and took one cushion that was near him. "Any drinks?" Changbin's voice came from the kitchen. Felix thought for a second and turned towards older. "You still have something alcoholic?" Felix bite in his lip again and moved around so he was laying on his side, hand laying over his small waist. (Draw me like one of your french girls)