🚔서른

__________

Han

Felix?

You left again, without telling anything☹️

I was nervous when you didn't respond
while i was banging on your bedroom doors.
Then i went outside and saw your rooms window
opened.

No one's home and I'm lonely...
Chani hyung and Mark left yesterday after
you went upstairs. Minho is working and Hyunjin
is out of town.

Please answer as soon as possible.
_________

"What's wrong baby?" Changbin laid down on couch where Felix was staring at his phone with little pout and placed his head on Felix lap. "Jisung keeps texting me" Changbin sighed and smiled while looking at Felix. "You should answer him. He's probably worried about you" Felix nodded and put his phone away, now completely focusing on Changbin. He smiled, but his eyes were sad. Felix reached for Changbin's hair slowly, brushed his fingers through them making Changbin more relax. Although he could see that Felix wasn't happy right now. Changbin let out another sigh and sat up, so he's facing blonde boy. "Why you sad?" Changbin pouted and made puppy eye's, trying to make Felix smile.

"Jisung wants me home...but I don't wanna leave you here alone" Felix looked down. Changbin took Felix hand and place it on his left cheek. "You don't have to" Changbin whispered. Felix looked up little bit confused. "B-but...my brothers need me home, I live there Changbin" Changbin felt sad inside. What was he thinking? That Felix will suddenly move and live together with him? Changbin felt stupid. He can't have anything he wants in this life.

"You right" Changbin let go of Felix hand and stood up from the couch. Felix eye's followed him all the way to the Kitchen. "W-what you doing?" He asked and stood up as well. Changbin grabbed car keys and turned around. "Will bring you back home" He simply answered and went to put his shoes on. Felix just stared. What was Changbin doing? "Wait...no, no, I don't wanna go yet" Felix run up to Changbin and grabbed his hands so elder wouldn't be able to put them on. Changbin sighed and looked up. "Your brother needs you home Felix, i will drive you, don't worry" Felix rolled his eyes and pulled Changbin up from the ground. He pulled him back to living room and threw him is the couch, right after sitting on his thighs, pulling Changbin in tight hug. "Why you acting up?" Felix mumbled in Changbins neck. Changbin still confused tried to process what just happened. Did Felix pushed him into couch? He couldn't process the moment to understand how hot that actually was. Changbin swallowed his saliva after half minute of silence and looked away. "I'm sorry" Was all what Changbin had to say. Felix leaned back and looked at Changbin. "Don't be upset Binie" He leaned down again and connected their lips. Changbin's hands found themselves on Felix hips. They moved their lips against each others in slow motion, full of love. The kiss didn't last long and Felix pulled away.

"Soon we'll be together... only two of us" Felix said with smile. Changbin's eye's still on youngers lips, longing for more. He lightly pushed Felix down and leaned on top of him, practically trapping younger under him. "Promise?" "promise" Changbin grinned and smashed their lips together once again. He pulled Felix bottom lip between his teeth and sucked on it lightly. Felix hands in Changbin's hair, making curls with his fingers. "Babe" Changbin let go of the lip and slide his tongue in Felix mouth instead. "huh?" Felix almost moaned the answer. "You are very hot and beautiful like this, make me think dark thoughts" Changbin smirked and went back to kiss him. Felix now blushing couldn't stop smiling in the kiss.