🚔열하나

"What's on your mind?" Changbin could tell that something is bothering Felix. Of course the boy was scared and all, but now he was with Changbin, nothing will happen to him. Felix smiles a little and release the hold around Changbin's arm, not want to be too clingy towards elder. He takes out his phone and goes to his contacts. Changbin looks at at the boy little bit confused. "I need to call someone" Felix informs and press the green call button, but Changbin quickly holds his hand, so younger is not able to speak. "Who are u calling now?" Changbin says little bit too strictly and Felix holds his breath. "I-I just...i need to know that my brother's are safe" Felix pouts and looks down, feeling weird about this situation.

Felix

What's up with Changbin hyung...He watch my every single move and acts like im a child. Does he care about me? Just thinking about hyung caring about me makes my cheeks go red. It's really hard to read Changbin hyung, because he doesn't have many emotions. I can tell when he's happy and when he pretends to be happy. Why is he pretending? Maybe he just want me to be happy and don't worry about things. In this moment nothing makes me happy, even that he's here. My mind goes back to my family, my brothers.

Where are they? Are they safe? Felix was wondering. His brothers never leave him like that without telling anything. They all care too much about Felix and would definitely inform him about anything.

We are still walking in this silence between us and I see that Changbin is in pain, I can't help but feel so guilty for it. We should go back. The killer probably already left, maybe boys left the note somewhere.

"They are oky" Changbin says in calm voice. Probably. But i should at least text them."I will just message them quickly" Changbin let go of my wrist and nod. "Yea whatever.." I look at him confused before texting Jisung.
_____

Jisung🐿️

Hanie?
Is everything alright?

_____

Felix sighed. "What's wrong?" Changbin asks."He's not answering, none of them are" The blonde boy whined and slowly stopped walking. Changbin turned around to see Felix with head down. Boy's lips were trembling and eyes glossy, literally on the edge of crying.

Changbin

We should really be moving, because i need to take care of my shoulder. It's hard to focus on the road and Felix at the same time as my vision starts to get blurry in times. I can take care of myself at home.

Changbin sighs. "Felix" The blonde boy doesn't respond what makes Changbin annoyed. It's freezing outside and here they are, stoping again. Can he just stay calm for a second and move? Changbin doesn't hate Felix, but blonde boy doesn't make him happy either. He is wasting his own time on this, even get himself shoot because tried to save Felix. What time was that? 3rd, 4th time?

"Changbin hyung, we need to call ambulance" Felix looks up and wipes his tears away, trying to smile, but fails. "I don't need one Felix" Changbin holds his shoulder and narrow his eyes. He steps closer to Felix. "Come on, were not far from my home" Felix waits, but soon starts moving again. I can notice how scared he is, but what can i do? It's better if he stays with me now. That fucker can come back to his home while he's sleeping and kill him. I need Felix alive. Changbin walks besides Felix while looking around. The streets are empty what Changbin is grateful for, because less problems.

Felix/Changbin

Changbin feels tired and when he's tired, he's angry. Felix can totally notice Changbin's change of the mood. "Binie?" He looks at Changbin with his puppy eye's, you could see that he was crying before. Changbin looks in Felix eye's, for a second his heart soften. "Yes?" Felix thinks. "Are u mad at me?" Changbin tries to smile but can't. Maybe he is mad. But he doesn't know why. More time he spends with Felix, more mad he gets. Felix makes him feel weird, Changbin doesn't like this feeling, he doesn't like Felix and he knows that for sure.