Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure

*~*Max's POV*~*

"Have you packed everything you need?" I asked Amelia, who was not at all struggling to zip her very packed suitcase not too far away from me.

"Yep," she replied, popping the 'p' excitedly.

"You're happy aren't you?" I questioned though I knew the answer.

"Yep, I get to take you to Scotland, where it all began. Plus, I feel bad for not telling the guys about the proposal yet," she admitted, soon getting up from her couched position one which I enjoyed too much.

"You haven't? How come?" I asked intrigued. I ran my mind over the events since the proposal. I distinctly remembered her talking to her friends over the phone but never did I once hear her mention anything that regarded our wedding.

"Well before I actually talked to them, we were thinking about going to England for a short trip so I thought, 'Hey, why don't we surprise them?'"

"That'll be nice," I replied, grabbing hold of her when she sat herself beside me, sitting her on my lap instead.

"Are you happy about going?" She asked curiously, peering up at my face, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Of course I am, my girlf - fiance, is taking me to the place she spent a fair share of her life. It would be nice to finally go and see where she had been," I replied, in utmost sincerity. She leaned in, pressing her lips to the space under my chin.

"I love it how you correct yourself from girlfriend to fiance," she said, her voice as soft as a whisper. I automatically moved my arms - her body moving in sync - placing Amelia on top of me as I leaned back on the head board of her bed.

"You're such a tease," I told her; a grin slipped on her mouth, the one which I suspected meant there were X rated thoughts racing through her mind.

"I can't help it, you are just too damn irresistible," was her response, her dainty fingers trailing up my arm in an excruciating slow speed and her hips moving so if she leaned back she'd be straddling me.

With that I could help but lock my lips with hers, the electric sparks that graced us during our first kiss still present. Why does every new kiss with this girl feel so much better than the last?

I let one of my hands to slide up her thin blouse, caressing the soft skin of her back, her hands clawing into the skin of my torso slowly trailing down to the top of my jeans.

Eventually, when we broke away gasping for air, I didn't let my lips leave her skin. I let them wander down the soft skin of her neck in a trail of butterfly kisses until I reached her collar bone causing a breathy moan to escape her indicating that it was the reluctant time to stop.

"Amelia..." I groaned; mustering everything I had within me and also hating the fact I had made the vow. Even if I wanted to do everything in the right order.

"Mmmmm?"

"We need to stop," I said regrettably, taking my hands away from her hips. I could almost feel the pout on her mouth before I saw her face. She lifted herself up, so she straddling me and unhitched her leg so she could kneel beside me.

"You're no fun."

"Hey, don't say that," I told her, "We are going to get late otherwise"- I looked at the time, noting that we were due to leave if we didn't want to miss our flight -"I don't want to miss this flight."

*

"You know, this is the first time I've been on an aeroplane with you," I told thoughtfully as we sat down into our allocated first class seats.