Chapter 11 - Attribrute

Sorry about the wait! My holidays have started so updates should be more frequent! Enjoy :)

~

*~* Esme's POV *~*

I smiled happily at the scene before me. Max looks so much happier that Amelia has come back, but not just her, everyone's mood has been enlightened. It's like she took Jasper's power.

"Everything's perfect now!" Ness announced to everyone.

"It sure is," I agreed alongside everyone else.

"Yep, we have Amelia so Max isn't grumpy anymore!" Emmett said happily whilst looking at his son and Amelia.

Amelia and Max had matching smiles on their faces as they gazed around the room and at each other.

"I'm just happy to be here again with my family," Amelia proclaimed happily.

"So you so definitely not going to persuade Max into going back to the UK?" Jasper asked, you could detect that he was joking. Everyone knew that she was staying. I doubt they'll ever let anything split them again.

"Nope not at all I'm staying with you guys but I will go to Britain to meet my Father, Huilen and the guys, every so often that is and yes I would take Max with me. He has no choice," Amelia declared and then leaned closer to Max to kiss his cheek.

"Ewww! PDA alert! It hasn't even been 24 hours!" Emmett whined and shielded his eyes causing everyone to laugh.

"Emmett stop complaining," I scolded him but with a smile on my face. They were much too cute.

After a few minutes of watching the happy couple the door bell rang, who I know would be Amelia's friends.

"I'll go get it," I said to no one in particular and got off from the couch and went to the front door.

"Hello Aubrey, Landon, Damien and Gabriel, ooh I see Ava too. Good morning dear. Come on inside," I greeted just after I opened the door. They greeted me back with big smiles on their faces and I told them to just go to the family room.

"I just saw Carlisle coming just so you know," Ava told me before I closed the door.

"Thank you dear," I replied gratefully and smiled at her. She followed Gabriel to the family room; only a few seconds later my husband came through the door.

"Good morning Esme," He greeted and leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

"Good Morning to you too, how was work?" I asked him and shut the door behind him.

"It was good, nothing too bad," He replied and then took off his jacket and placed it on the coat stand. "How's everyone doing?"

"Fine, we are going to go play some baseball now that everyone is here," I answered and then went to the family room alongside Carlisle. Everyone was settled, talking amiably.

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

"Amelia!" Aubrey cried out as she and the guys and Ava entered the room. I smiled at my friend and hopped up from Max's lap to embrace her.