Epilogue

• Dedikert til To all my lovely readers! Thanks for the support <3

Epilogue (About a month after the death).

*~* Unknown POV *~*

I felt leaves crunch under my feet, I strolled inbetween the trees, the light scent of sunshine in the air. My shoes finally met moist grass, indicating I was entering some sort of meadow. I looked around, trees surrounded like an arch around until there was a view of the city.

But I noticed something that didn't belong in a meadow. I sauntered towards the gravestone, kneeling down so I could examine it.

'Forever and always yours Amelia' it had written in carefully engraved calligraphy. Fresh species of flowers carefully planted around the gravestone, which made it pretty clear that it - she - was loved beyond reason. Also the words underneath the title, proved so.

'Starcrossed lover, a beautiful wife, sister, daughter and mother. We love you and miss you so much.'

I was just about to get up, feeling as if I had intruded, but I noticed envelopes in a little sleeve. Curiously, I slid them out reading the address.

'To the one who will accompany me in my endless solitude', I paused, yet I opened the enveloped. My fingers touched the luxury paper and I read.

"Dear Reader,

To die would be an awfully big adventure; to live well that's something else. Something entirely different nevertheless some things end for the right reason. But sometimes the right thing doesn't seem like the right thing because nothing comes out of it.

So when good things break apart, better things must fall together, right? Like two new lives instead sent to the world of the living in exchange of one loved one. Such a simple way to pay: life. Some people tend to leave as quick as they arrive with only so much time for embellishment.

But life is important. What would you do in your supposed forever? I've been neglected of a forever, the roles I had been given to fill will be empty. The children I was given to love, will be deprived of what I would call a mother's love. They would have to live under the protection of a father, but how is that fair? When is life fair?

There are moments in life that would feel perfect, and they might be perfect. But they say all good things must come to an end.

True love must come to an end? Never. As a dead corpse I promise to love unconditionally, irrevocably and without reason. True love never ends.

Love, Amelia"

Now I knew I was intruding, but I couldn't help and wonder. Who was she? And why did she die?

'True love never ends' what is love? I thought over the thousands of books I had been forced to read, mythology naming a source of love in soulmates. I shifted my position so I became crossed legged.

"Is it weird that I feel closer to you than my own parents?" I asked. There was silence, of course there was. I wasn't expecting a response but I couldn't help but feel like I was being heard.

I slipped the letter back into the envelope, and put it back into the sleeve. I got up and was about to turn around, my lips tipping up slightly. "I'll be that person accompanying you." Before I left, putting my hands in my pockets before walking off. I resumed my walk in the woods, hearing the voice of my father calling me.

"I'm coming Father," I muttered, kicking some stones about before sprinting off and soon appearing before the cloaked figures that I deemed my parents.

*~*~*~*~*~*

And that is it... I think there'd be about 141-148 days until the first chapter of Midlight would be updated.. yeah I don't have a life so I actually worked that out...

However in a bit I'll upload the prologue to Midlight and put the link into the external link --------->

So you can access it, if you can't it'll be found on my profile page..

Oh and I am aware you don't know who the person above is, you'll be introduced to him in Midlight. I hope you liked it!!! But you can guess who it is...

I'm going to be posting up three new stories tonight... called....

- For The Best

- Meet The Coach

- I Won't Give Up

Call me crazy for doing this but #YOLO, Falling *Ouch* For You should be updated this weekend...

Until September guys... I love you all <3

Ciao ~ Ami xD