Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous

I forgot to give a little warning... Oops...

Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous

*~* Amelia's POV :*~*

I sighed, feeling slightly queasy before a very worried Max. "Amelia I don't have to go."

"Yes you do, I want you to. I'll be fine, I'll have an early night tonight and I'll be fine tomorrow," I assured him, looking straight in his eyes as I spoke the truth.

He sighed.

"Are you sure you're up for tomorrow?" He questioned.

"I am, trust me. Tomorrow will be amazing, now stop worrying about me and have fun at your bachelor party," I told him firmly. "Do you want me to force you out like I did when it was Daniel's bachelor night?"

"Okay, I'll go but if you get any worse I want you to call me, I'll come straight back."

"You're not allowed to do that," I countered, Max arched his eyebrow at me in confusion.

"How come?"

"After you leave for the bachelor night, the next time you'll see me is when I walk down the aisle, I don't want to ruin the tradition," I informed. "Plus it makes you a whole lot more anticipated to see me all dolled up."

"You always take my breath away Amelia," He said, using his hand to cup my cheek and leaning closer so he could peck my nose.

"I know, you say that every day," I reminded him.

"And will forever the rest of my life, after all I'll give it less than 24 hours and you're all mine to keep," Max said, winking at the end making me giggle.

"Hm, I guess so Mr Cullen though 24 hours seem awfully long..."

"Well Mrs Cullen -"

"You guys seriously need a room but we have no time for that. Max you better get your ass out or you'll miss your own bachelor party!" Seth said, coming into the family room which was previously only accommodated by Max and me.

"I don't really mind if I do miss it," Max told him, not at all sparing him a glance as he spoke, letting his large hands slide down my body and grip my hips.

Does he have to go to his bachelor party?

"Of course you don't mind, I'll drag you out if need be," Seth said, from my power I knew very well Seth was going to exactly do as he said.

"You should go, before I don't let you leave and Seth would drag you out," I told Max softly, giving him a small smile at the end hoping it was enough to assure him I was okay at the very least. Max sighed again, this time pecking my cheek before removing his hands from my hips.

"Okay, but remember what I said, I'm only a phone call away," Max reminded. I nodded, finally diverting my eyes to look at the best man much to Aubrey's distaste.

She'd just have to suck it up and deal with the smell.

"Seth, make sure my little Maxie here enjoys himself and doesn't worry about me too much," I requested, Seth nodded.

"Sure thing Amie but there's only so much I could do, otherwise get yourself better, it's going to suck if you are ill on your own wedding day," he said, this time I nodded, smiling at the two boys and waving them goodbye after blowing Max a kiss. I heard the front door close and cars pull out the driveway before all girls - namely Aunt Alice, Ness, Aubrey, Aunt Rose, Leah, Eva, Cheryl, Huilen, Mum, Mother, Grandma and Sue - piled in.

"Time to get our party on!" Ness cheered placing a bag of all toiletries on the couch.

"What are we doing?" I asked curiously, eyeing said bag.