Chapter 15 - Intuition

Oh yeah guys, I forgot to warn you, so now you are warned! Otherwise, enjoy! :)

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

I felt the sunlight on my skin, enough to wake me up. But my eyes were too stubborn to open so I settled with keeping them shut. I shuffled closer to where I assumed Max to be, but he wasn't there. Hmm, he must've woken up.

I let my eyes open so I could face him but from this angle I couldn't I forced my tired muscles to collaborate and get up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched and realised something. I wasn't in Forks and I wasn't in Juneau, I was in my bedroom at home. Why?

My pale white door slowly opened revealing Max, I smiled at him and was just about to ask why we were hear but the look on his face stopped me. He was glaring with pure hatred at me, what's going on?

He continued to glare at me with his brilliant hazel eyes which had lost their sparkle that I had once again grown accustomed to. I decided to voice my internal question seeing as it wasn't going to be answered otherwise.

"What's going on?" I asked, my voice awfully quiet. He just continued to glare at me. I felt three inches tall underneath his intense gaze, but I couldn't cower away. I needed to know what was wrong. I got off of my bed and approached him, his line of vision never left me as I moved towards him. I stopped in front of him, only a couple inches away.

"What's wrong?" I asked again, my voice filled with concern and nervousness yet my beating heart was on overdrive.

Again there was no response, just his piercing gaze. I reached out to place my hand on his chest but he quickly flinched away.

"Don't touch me," he warned with the most threatening, venomous voice that I had ever heard.

What's going on? Why is he acting like this?

"Max, what's -"

"Don't act all innocent. You know very well what's wrong. You left me," he accused, the deadly sound of his didn't seem to cease and his words hit me like a ton of bricks. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say, what could I say?

"Max, I'm so - "

"Drop it. I just came to tell you that I don't need you. It's not as if you loved me anyway." Why was he being like this...? He knows I love him, he knows why I left him, he knows so why is he being like this?

"Max, I do love you, you know that," I told him firmly, whilst trying to control the stream of tears that were building in my eyes.

"Then why did you leave me?" He snapped harshly.

His question was like a punch in the gut, all the air seemed to be knocked out of me.

"Max, you know why - "

Again he interrupted me with a far from amusant laugh before saying, "I don't care. Don't ever come to me or talk to again. I don't want you anymore."

My heart was ripped out of me and replaced with a ball of fire at the words he had said.

He turned around and left my bedroom, he was quickly out of sight. I was going to run after him, but a cold hand was on my shoulder. I turned around to face glowing red orbs. I was crying at this point and the person looked at me with sympathy.

"Amelia, sweetie don't cry, Mommy's got you," she said, it was my mother. Wait, wasn't she dead?

She gave me a smile and all I could do is look at her, my look soon formed a glare.