Chapter 9- Euphoric

Chapter 9- Euphoric

*~* ♡ Max's POV ♡ *~*

"I was wondering how long it would take you two to get back together." Damien told us as we sat down, ready for their questions. I had my arm around Amelia's waist and kept her close yet she didn't feel close enough.

"What do you mean?" Inquired Amelia with an eyebrow arched in his direction.

"The way you two looked at each other, the way you two stole glances from one another it's not hard to miss. Plus it doesn't take a genius to know you two still love each other." he explained and the others agreed.

I pulled Amelia closer in my arms, in response she lay her head on my chest making the butterflies in my stomach turn into vultures and tingles go up my spine.

"I'm happy it wasn't long otherwise I would've had to beg Amelia to take me back." I admitted and then put my lips to Amelia's soft, silky hair.

She then turned slightly her eyes we shining with curiosity but a smirk had slid itself onto her perfect lips.

"Oh really?" She questioned. I nodded and then pressed my lips to her cheek.

God, I have missed her so much I now can't believe that she's here.

"Hmmm... maybe I should've made you beg..." she said slyly in her soft yet slightly British accent. I gave her a pleading look hoping that she wouldn't make me. But I wouldn't mind.

I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek savouring the moment where my lips touched her soft skin.

"Be mine?" I asked against her skin making her shiver slightly. I smiled pleased with the fact that I still had a affect of this girl.

"You don't even need to ask." She whispered to me and gave me one of her heart breaking smiles that just melted my insides.

Damn, she is just so beautiful.

"You two need to get a room." Eva proclaimed causing laughter to course.

"I agree I haven't been with Max for what? Nearly 3 and a half years we better get a room before something dodgy happens." Amelia responded giving me a mischievous look. I winked at her in response and brought her closer to me.

To be honest all I wanted to do was ditch everyone and take Amelia on a long motorcycle ride with her arms around me then spend hours in our meadow doing as we pleased. I didn't just want to have Amelia physically I wanted to talk to her about everything that had happened in the previous years. Then end the night with her sleeping in my arms.

"Hmmm... yeah get ready for some PDA." I said and then kissed Amelia at the edge of her lips teasingly.

"And it starts." Eva said. I let out a chuckle a leaned back slightly before I was too tempted to make out with her. Amelia pouted slightly as I moved.

Don't worry baby. We'll have some fun when we are alone. I sent to Amelia using my telepathy. I'm glad I could now do this. That I didn't have to worry about Amelia not here whilst I talked to her by our link.

I like the sound of that. She replied using the same method as me and then winked at me.

After a few minutes of everyone talking about what not an idea came to mind. It was perfect. Amelia would love it.