Chapter 4- Nightmare

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 4- Nightmare

*~* Max's POV *~*

I walked around the house in search of something. What?

I have no idea. Then a door opened wide and revealed Amelia. Happy tears came to my eyes as I walked over to her she smiled at me and I returned the favour. I cupped her face with my hand and brought her forward so our foreheads were touching.

"I'm so happy you are here Amelia, I missed you so much. I love you." I whispered to her and then I was going to lean forward to kiss her soft, pink lips. She then broke apart before I had the chance.

I gave her a quizzical look she was about to reach for her again. She dodged and then appeared another guy. She held out her hand for him to hold and then she looked at him lovingly. I felt my whole world crashing down on me.

Like my soul was just ripped out of me.

"Amelia...?" I trailed. I didn't know what to say and even if I did I doubt I would be able to.

"Hello Max this is............" She introduced. I nodded, I was speechless.

She had moved on.

My felt tears in my eyes and the ache in my heart to increase until it became unbearable. She then looked up at him and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. She then giggled slightly and then looked back at me.

"I love him Max. I've moved on." She said. The guy next to her smirked at me and put her arm around her waist and brought her towards him. I felt as if I had stopped breathing.

She said she would always love me.... 

"Max!" A familiar voice called alarmingly. I turned around and it was my Mum. She then walked towards me and smiled.

"Max! Amelia no longer loves you! You don't need to mope around he ranymore! It's time to get over her Max." She told me. I looked at her in despair she wanted me to get over her?

She was the one who told me to wait for her and that one day we would be! I felt as if everything then I knew was a lie.

That I couldn't trust anyone.

"Max!" I looked around to see where the voice came from but I couldn't

"Max you need to wake up!" I need to wake up what?

I then felt everything blur as I sinked out of my unconscious state...

I felt sweat dripping down my face as I quickly sat up on my bed and panted. It was just a dream, just a dream.

It was just a dream. I chanted to myself in my head.

"Max are you alright?" My mum asked anxiously. I didn't reply. I've been having these dreams- nightmares ever since Amelia left. That she had moved on, she didn't love me anymore or she didn't know who I was. Those dreams were the worst.