Chapter 7- Unforseen

Okay guys I know I said you might love me for this chapter but I've changed what's going to happen! So now you shall have mixed emotions! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 7- Unforseen

*two years and five months later (February 1st)*

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

He had silky, dirty blonde hair draped sexily over his forehead making me want to run my fingers through it. His hazel eyes gleaming in the sunlight and they focused on the motorbike he was riding stylishly. His high cheeks bones and perfectly kissable lips making him look like an absolute God. I felt my heart speed up and my palms sweat all I wanted to do is go up and throw myself at him...

*Three days before*

I lay on my bed looking at the picture that I drew of Max last year. He was 15 in the picture, the last time I saw him happy. A smile slipped my lips as I remembered him. His soft hair, signature smile, twinkling eyes, his luscious lips...

The ache increased but I ignored it I was too used to it by now.

"WE ARE GOING ON HOLIDAY!" I heard Aubrey shout as her and the guys piled in my room as if they owned the place. I quickly sat up and gave them a confused glance.

On holiday? What on earth are they on about?

"What?" was my reply. Aubrey rolled her eyes and made her way to sit beside me on my bed.

"We asked your Father. We are now taking you on holiday to Alaska!" Landon explained and sat down on my wheely chair which was situated by my desk.

Alaska? That's where... no it's just a coincidence that they are taking me Alaska even if they know that Max lives there. He lives in Juneau so I don't think we would go there. Maybe I can...

"Where in Alaska...?" I asked cautiously.

"Petersbourg. We are going to stay there for a week or so." Damien answered casually.

"Oh." I said not sure on how to answer. "Why are we going on holiday on first place?"

"Because we have all finished college and that was last July. We decided we might as well go on holiday. It would be fun." Aubrey answered.

"Yeah and Amelia you are going. We will make you." Gabriel inputed giving me a mischevious look.

"Okay." I replied agreeing to go on the trip. I guess it would be fun.

"Okay? Okay!? How could you just say okay? What is wrong with you? Amelia we know you are still upset but c'mon! Have some fun! Like Gabriel said we would make you go if you don't." Aubrey exclaimed dramatically. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I will go, don't worry about it. So when are we leaving?" I assured and then smiled at everyone. It made me happy that they were doing this, they were right I did need to get out of here and have some fun.

"Two days on the 3rd. The flight is early morning though." Damien said. He seemed very informed about this trip... Why didn't he tell me?

"Isn't that a little too soon?" I inquired. They all shook their head in unison making me feel like they were up to something.

"We have been planning it for quite a while actu-" Gabriel started but was interrupted by everyone apart from me shushing him. I gave them perplexed looks.