Chapter 14 - Unity

*~* Max's POV *~*

The week went smoothly, it was busy, yes, being the best man had it's pros and cons but overall it was great.

I started everyday with Amelia beside me, either asleep or awake. She was there. She too had her own responsibilities, so even though we didn't manage to spend the whole day together everything was perfect. She was there at night.

"Dude, calm down. You have nothing to worry about. I'm your best man and I'll make sure that you don't faint. All you need to do is stay at the aisle and not stand up Cheryl," I said to Seth calmly. He was freaking out, wondering how everything would turn out, he needed the comfort of his mate but he wasn't allowed. He was prohibited by Aunt Alice.

"You don't understand man, what if something bad happens? What if she says no?" He questioned. I felt like laughing, Seth was really thinking too hard.

"First of all, she isn't going to say no because she loves you and you love her and she already agreed to marry you it wouldn't make any sense if she said no," I pointed out, which seemed to help him little.

"You've got a point there Max, thanks," He said, and then smirked at me followed by nudging my arm.

"What?" I asked him.

"I bet you are thinking about when you are going to marry Amelia," He guessed, the thought then occurred to me. I hadn't really thought about marrying Amelia.

A smile came upon my face, that would be great. To marry Amelia, it would stop any chances of us not being together. It would be perfect, but Amelia said she didn't want to rush into anything.

We have forever anyway, so we don't need to rush into anything.

"I wasn't thinking of that until you mentioned it," I told him truthfully, he arched his eyebrow at me disbelievingly, clearly not believing what I had just said.

"Liar," He stated, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not a liar, I wasn't thinking about marrying her, but don't worry one day it would happen," I said to him and then ran my fingers through my tousled hair even though I knew that Aunt Alice was going to have me in for it.

Seth looked at me as if he was trying to tell if I was lying or not.

It's good to know that he believes me.

"Okay, okay you weren't," He said defeated, holding his hands up in the air in surrender.

I just ignored him and looked around, the ceremony was going to start soon some of the guests had already settled themselves down. The chapel was nearly full, filled of members of Seth's and Cheryl's family with the absence of the bridesmaids, parents of the bride, the bride herself and Amelia, the maid of honour.

It was a few minutes until the ceremony was about to begin, people were talking amongst them, the mother of the bride soon joined and made her way to the stands.

"How do I look?" Seth then asked, his previous confident facade had gone and was again replaced with anxiousness.

"You look too young to get married, you can just about get away with seventeen no where near eighteen - Ow! What was that for?" I said but then was interrupted by him punching my arm hard.

"You are not helping!"

"I'm being honest! Okay, you look fine, Cheryl would love it. Chill," I assured him, still thinking that he did look too young to get married but really he's like... 39.