Fluff Alphabet - Pietro Maximoff x Reader (Headcanon)

Words: 2683
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Reader
Warnings: A little bit of talking of trauma (it's like a sentence), some talk of anxiety, swearing
Summary: Learn your fluff ABC's with your significant other, Pietro Maximoff.
Author's Note: I am so excited! This is for @ girl-next-door-writes 's bingo challenge! In this challenge, there are 16 squares with prompts to write fanfic for. I have never written a fluff alphabet but I loved this!Also canon? We don't know her. No Infinity War or Endgame and this Pietro is basically a mashup of every fanfic pietro I have ever written, I love him.

I am using the fluff alphabet template from @queervibesmydude on Tumblr

*Edited*

---

A = Admiration (what do they absolutely adore about you?)

Pietro loves your wit and sarcasm. He tells a lot of jokes and likes that you can quickly dish it back to him, and it can distract you both for quite a while going back and forth. It's clear your energies match, and he is obsessed with it. Yes, there have been late nights after missions where he's made stupid decisions where you don't let up on him, but he won't let you know that he encourages it.

B = Body (what is their favorite part of your body?)

It's a little surprising how much he likes your hands. He loves to hold hands, as it is a subtle way to show your love for one another. He's constantly go-go-going with being so fast, and he can even vibrate if he sits still for too long. But when he's got you there to hold his hands and keep him grounded, he calms down and can be as still as a statue knowing you're by his side.

C = Cuddling (how do they like to cuddle?)

Pietro is a big cuddle bug. Anywhere: couch, bed, the breakfast bar, it's never-ending. Like with holding hands, having you by his side keeps him grounded and calm, and he likes to listen to your heartbeat. Though he enjoys being a big spoon, he does love putting his head on your chest to listen to your heart because it keeps him in the moment.

D = Dates (what does their ideal date with you look like?)

As Avengers, you both are pretty busy, but you make time for each other. Some of the subtlest dates are the nicest; just eating pizza, watching movies, and some cuddling will satisfy both of you. But there are those days when Pietro will whisk you off to France or Mexico for more adventurous and romantic dates, but you appreciate both types.

E = Emotions (how do they express emotion around you?)

After HYDRA and joining the Avengers, then almost dying, Pietro struggles with showing too much emotion. Wanda has always known exactly how he feels because they are so close, so he's not used to talking about it too much. However, you know (especially after he almost died) how important it is to make sure he is feeling alright. He is very good at showing love, but not so much when he's down. But as time goes on, he's getting better at talking to you about it, and you work through it together (sometimes with Wanda's help and hints that he's down).

F = Family (do they want one? If they do, when?)

He does. Not right now, as both of you are busy saving the world constantly, but eventually, he wants some kids. He'd love to have some children to chase around, but he still wants to live life with just you for a while until adding to the family.

G = Gifts (how do they feel about gift giving? What are their habits when it comes to this?)

Gifts are fun for both of you! You don't buy too many things for each other, but the occasional gift is good and enjoyable. Though he always says, "you didn't have to do that," but then immediately turns around and gives you something as well. Sometimes they're from amazon or Walmart, but sometimes they're from his adventures when he needed to run halfway across the world.