Guess what I wrote another series

Wondering where fics and imagines have been?

I've been working my butt off on a series called "Mute." It has taken all my time lately and I finally finished it and the first part has been posted on this account. As well as my tumblr and Ao3. It is my baby and I can't wait for people to read it.

Here's the summary!

(Y/N) Stark, the daughter of Tony and Pepper Potts-Stark, was legally named (Y/N) Potts-Stark. (Y/N) used to be a carefree, and an outgoing child who never ran out of things to say. After tragedy struck the Potts-Stark household in 2013, (Y/N) was traumatized and stopped talking to people, diagnosed with selective traumatic mutism. The family was still legally named Potts-Stark, but after the tragedy, they were publicly known as the Starks. To top it all off, they live in a soulmate world, where a tattoo that appeared on a person's body is of the first words they hear their soulmate speak. At age 17, (Y/N) is to attend her first day of public school, the first time she will be surrounded by kids her own age. (Y/N) takes on high school with only a few missions: live through it, make some friends, and be a normal kid. All of that changes when she hears the words that are on her body forever.

The book will be updated everyday until it is over and it is 20 parts. Get ready for this rollercoaster!

Head on over to my account and check it out, it is very much so appreciated :)

More regular imagines should be making a return as I've had a few I've been working on in addition to Mute.