Arguments - Cindy Moon & Reader & Peter Parker

Words: 2474
Pairing: Cindy Moon & Reader & Peter Parker (platonic)
Featuring: Ned, Tony
Warnings: some swearing, fighting, yelling
Summary: Unlike how Cindy Moon dealt with her powers in the comics, she actually told you, her best friend, about it all. After seeing Spider-Man and deciding she could help out too, she does, but Spider-Man and Silk don't have the best relationship. The only thing is: Cindy has no idea who Spider-Man is behind the mask, and Peter has no idea who Silk is behind the mask. With your luck, your friend group consists of Cindy Moon, Peter Parker, and Ned Leeds. You, naturally, know about both of them and have to deal with the arguing day in and day out.
Author's Note: They are regular high schoolers in this. Not aged up. In the comics, Silk goes into a bunker for 10 years in hiding. That does not happen here. This takes place shortly after Spidey Hoco. Ned does know and has learned to keep his mouth shut (you learn more in the story). Just some final things about Silk: She was bitten by the same spider that bit Peter. Her webs are not artificial and actually come out of her hands. She has anger issues, which is hinted at a little in the story.

*Edited*

---

"Incoming," You called through the earpiece so your friend could hear you. "Someone's jumping around and going to be on your roof-"

"Spider-Man!" The familiar sarcastic tone of your best friend rang through your ears. "I thought we had an agreement. I got here first tonight, I have control of the area. You lost; now you have to live up to the deal."

Spider-Man groaned, another thing you recognized. "Silk, we've talked about this," You could see their interactions with watching through the cameras. "I was here first. I've been doing this longer. You should let me-"

"No way. I could kick your ass any day, and trust me; I would do it right now. So either you find a new area, or we fight right now," Silk replied.

"Silk," You started. "There's a-"

Spider-Man was walking closer. "You think you can beat me? That's a good joke!"

"Silk," You said a little louder. "You need to get to the-"

"You're weak, Spider-Man. I've seen your fights recently, and you've been holding back. Or is it that you're becoming weaker?"

"Cindy!" You shouted. "There is a robbery. I just sent the address to your watch. Get your ass there before they get away with everything!"

Cindy stopped trash-talking mid-sentence and nodded. "On it," She said and jumped off the building, using webs to carry her around. Cindy is smart; she figured out that Spider-Man's webs are artificial, unlike hers, that come straight from her fingertips. And she likes to argue that her webs are crafted much better than Spider-Man's, for obvious reasons. While she may not have Stark tech, but she has something just as good as an AI: you, behind the scenes.

You switched cameras to watch where the robbery was happening. Both Silk and Spider-Man were at the scene, arguing and taking down the robbers. "You know," Silk started talking to the robbers who were stuck in webs. "You'd probably be a lot more successful if you didn't rob banks."

One of the robbers laughed. "And you'd probably be a lot more successful if you and your partner didn't argue as much."

"We aren't partners; what did you say?" Silk stopped in her tracks, and both her and Spider-Man looked around, quickly spotting someone in all black running off. "Shoot," She whispered and moved her arms to shoot her webs. "You should stay here, Spider-Man, watch them," She directed. And before he could get a word in, she swung off. You watched all the cameras you could, and luckily, Silk did capture the escaped robber, and the cops took care of them. A few more snarky words and Spider-Man and Silk were out of each other's way.