When In Westview... - WandaVision characters & Reader

Words: 2839
Pairing: WandaVision characters & Reader
Featuring: Wanda Maximoff, Jimmy Woo, Monica Rambeau, Fury (mentioned), Other Avengers (mentioned)
Warning: talk of dead characters, grief, pain, fighting
Summary: During the Blip, you were appointed as Director of SHIELD. Now, with everyone back, Fury kept you on as an Assistant Director since you were so good at your job. One day, you get an interesting call from an FBI agent looking for your help in a town in New Jersey.
Author's Note: Jimmy and Darcy were not blipped. You are kinda friends with the Avengers since you took over as SHIELD Director. This does fall more into discussion about the blip itself since I really loved the scene of everyone coming back.

*Edited*

---

It's been a crazy few weeks; after everyone returned from being blipped, you've been dealing with a lot. Old agents are coming back every day, and you work with people to get them back to their lives. Not to mention, Fury is now back and trying to run SHIELD again, and there's a lot going on with Earth's heroes.

During the blip, SHIELD was hard to navigate. Many of the higher-ups were gone, and there were only so many people that could fill their shoes. After a lot of deliberation, new people were put in new positions to make sure SHIELD could be around and of some use, but it was hard. With Fury back, things were going to change again, and you were a little worried.

You had been put in as the temporary director of SHIELD since you worked closely with Fury and The Avengers Initiative for a few years before the Blip. With him back, he appreciated all you did while he was gone, and he knew he wanted you to stay by his side. You helped him get back into his role and show him everything he missed, and now you were one of the assistant directors. He was happy to be back and working with SHIELD again with you by his side. But it was no secret that the last few weeks were crazy and exhausting.

It was a normal day going to work. You'd get to your office, get your computer started up, look at your email, and meet with Fury. There was always something new SHIELD had to look into, no matter the time of day. So even after your meeting with Fury, you knew there would be something that would occupy your day. With all the blipped people returning to their lives, normal and heroes, there was a lot to deal with.

You didn't expect your personal phone to ring as soon as you got in to work. You were a bit confused at the name on the phone as it had been a few years since you heard from him.

Nonetheless, you answered the phone by saying your first and last name.

"Assitant director!" The voice rang through the phone, a hint of excitement and nervousness in his voice. "It's Jimmy Woo; how have you been?"

Your face softened when you realized it really was your old friend calling. "Hi, Jimmy. I've been good; a lot is going on at SHIELD, so I've been busy, but good. How about you? It's been a while since we've talked."

"Too long, but I agree with being really busy. All the blipped people coming back has made it crazy at the FBI," He said. "But let me cut to the chase; I need your help with something."

"Looking for an agent?" You asked.

"Kind of," He cringed at the end of his answer. "This has to do with your field. With...The Avengers," He said. "I'm in New Jersey on a missing person's case, and it's turned into a lot more. Have you heard anything about it?"

You didn't answer right away but typed on your computer. You pulled up everything relating to New Jersey and realized there were classified SWORD files. "Not too much, it seems. It looks like it's a SWORD case; I'm not really supposed to cross that line."