National Superhero Day - Avengers & Reader

Words: 1811
Pairing: Avengers & Reader
Featuring: Steve, Pietro, Wanda, Tony, Clint, Sam, Natasha, Bucky
Warnings: swearing, alcohol
Summary: On National Superhero Day, the city of New York parties the hardest to thank the heroes that are home to their state and city. You decide you need to do a party hop to helo celebrate with all these festivities going on that involve you helping save the world...but at the third party, there is a karaoke battle.
Requested by anon 
Author's Note:  Happy national superhero day! Complete and utter crack.

Songs mentioned:

Life of the Party - All Time Low

Bad Blood - Taylor Swift

Superhero - 5 Seconds Of Summer 

Bang Bang - Jessie J (w/ Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj)

*Edited*

---

"Steve! Tony! Pietro! Wanda!" You yelled when you ran into the common room to find the four sitting and watching TV.

"What's up?" Steve asked.

You had too much energy to sit down, which happened a lot. Your abilities to control electricity helped with your energy, meaning you always had a surplus of energy and barely ever slept. "Do you know what today is?" You jumped up and down, electricity practically coming out of your fingers from excitement.

"The twenty-eighth of April?" Pietro asked.

"Yes!" You pointed to him with a smile. "Anyone know why it's so special?" You bounced on the balls of your feet.

Tony raised an eyebrow. "You look like you're going to explode...this hasn't happened since you saw a dog on the street two weeks ago. Why is today so special?"

"It's national superhero day!" You squealed and put your hand up in the air, a bolt of electricity escaping your hand, causing a light to fall. "Oops..."

The four chuckled a bit. "I got it," Wanda said and moved her hands around to put the light back on the ceiling. 

Steve stood up and walked closer to you. "We now know why today is so special, but are you actually doing anything to celebrate?"

You rolled your eyes at him, the oblivious old man. Of course, you were going to celebrate! There are parties all over New York tonight, most of them celebrating the Avengers for, you know, saving the world. "We all are, Steve," You told him. "I've got a plan to do a party hop."

Pietro smiled and stood up. "Do you have it all mapped out?"

"Yep!" You pulled a map out of your back pocket and showed him the five places you had circled. "But who knows, we might not even hit all of them or find even more!" You cheered.

Tony shrugged. "You guys have fun; I don't think I'll go-"

You ran over and put your hand over Tony's mouth. "Of course, you're going," You told him. "You are the party man; you'll love it!" 

Tony groaned. "Come on, Stark, you don't want to miss partying with your favorite people!" Pietro smirked, putting his arm around you, making both of you laugh.

---

"This is officially the best party we've been to tonight," Tony declared at the third stop, the first two parties blowing. He partially only said it because they were playing Iron Man by Black Sabbath, but also because they had alcohol that didn't taste "like shit," as Tony claimed. But to be fair, this party was being held at a bar and not some random place no one knew about.