"I knew you guys were having sex!" - Peter Parker x (f)Reader

Words: 434
Pairing: Peter Parker x (f)Reader
Featuring: Flash
Warnings: Mentions sex
Summary: On a chill evening, your brother tries to catch you doing something embarrassing.
Author's Note: There is no sex, that's the joke. I loved this prompt it's so funny to me. Also, nothing past "flash is your brother" is said so it could be adopted, too.

*Edited*

---

You sat on your bed, next to your boyfriend, Peter Parker. While you were reading your new book, Peter was doing homework to try and keep himself awake. He was running on very little sleep because of how late he had been staying up lately, waiting to see if Mr. Stark needed him for any last-minute missions.

Of course, you know about Peter being Spider-Man. Honestly, it's not that hard to figure out. Plus, after you two started getting close, he told you. Partially because Ned hated being the only one who knew, and partially because he trusted you. Well, that and he also forgot that your brother is Flash, the person who torments him.

Flash knew you two were dating, which only made teasing Peter even more fun for him. Peter still hated it, but when he's dating you, the teasing never stops.

It was quiet in your room while you both did your individual work, but you checked up on Peter from time to time to make sure he was still among the living. Which most times, he replied, "only on the outside." For some reason, it was painfully hilarious.

After an hour of sitting next to each other with very little talking and a few little grunts when either of you shifted, the door was thrown open.

"Ha! I knew you guys were having sex!" Your brother pointed at the two of you on the bed. It started with an excitable look on his face; then, after realization, his smile faded into embarrassment.

You looked to Peter, who was already looking at you with confused eyes. "We're having sex? Dude, why didn't you tell me? I would have at least put my book down!" You joked back.

"Oh, yeah, and I would have put my homework on the floor," Peter laughed, both of you looking at Flash.

"But...I could have sworn," Flash groaned.

You rolled your eyes so hard that you thought they were going to fall out of your head. "Where did you even get the idea that we were having sex? It's been quiet for about an hour...wouldn't you think you would have known?" You laughed a bit, then looked between Peter's flustered face and your brother's confusion. "Maybe you should just walk away, close the door, and we'll all forget this happened. 'Kay?" You smiled.

"Okay," Both Peter and Flash replied at the same time, and Flash closed the door. Peter knew he didn't have to agree, but he was so used to it that he involuntarily agreed with Flash- which would most likely never happen again.