Beauty - Loki Laufeyson x Reader (2/2)

Words: 2197
Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x (f)Reader 
Featuring: Tony, Thor, Odin, Heimdall
Warnings: Swearing, magic
Summary: For Liam's fifth birthday, Thor has a surprise. What can go wrong when returning to Asgard?
Author's Note: I really loved this story! The friendship with thor and tony is my fave.

*Edited*

---

"Do not spoil him," You told Tony a week before Liam's fifth birthday.

"And what did you do? SPOIL HIM!" You shouted and hit Tony with a rolled-up magazine, causing him to snicker.

"Five is a big year!" Tony argued, "I felt it was a good idea. He's practically my family too!"

"He did not need a cape."

You watched your son play in his new cape and with his Avengers action figures. His favorite, of course, was Iron Man. "Yes, he did," Tony told you, crossing his arms.

All of a sudden, there was a bright light filling the room. Liam screamed when the light hurt his eyes, and you and Tony were just confused. "I heard it was a little boy's birthday!"

"Thor!" Liam squealed and ran to his uncle, Thor swooping him up into his arms.

Thor visited more and more frequently ever since he met Liam. Thor wanted to be in his life; he wanted Liam to know that he could have another male figure, one that was from where his mother grew up.

"It's good to see you, Thor," You walked up to your friend, giving him a hug.

"I bear presents!" He boomed, Liam's face lighting up again.

Liam was set down, and when Thor pulled out gift boxes, he began to clap his small hands together. Liam tore the paper off the boxes and was very happy when he saw that he now had a smaller version of Mjolnir and ran around screaming he was a god. "I have something else," Thor announced for everyone to hear. "We should show the little warrior where his family grew up; let us take a trip to Asgard!"

You shivered at the name of your homeworld, not sure how you felt about this idea. "Yes!" Liam cheered. You had told him about Asgard a few times, and when Thor visited, he always asked for stories; it only made sense that Liam wanted to see the world. "But Mama and Tony can come too?"

"Of course!" Thor said, "Shall we go now?"

"No, Thor-" But it was too late, he grabbed you, and you held onto Tony, and he lifted Mjolnir into the air, the bright light filling the room again. And before you knew it, you were back in the world you thought you would never return to.

"Goddess of Beauty, welcome back," Heimdall greeted you.

You laughed, "Haven't heard that title in a while. It's good to see you," You grabbed his hand, happy to see your friend again.

"Wow," Liam awed at all the colors and how different everything looked.

Thor knelt down next to the child, "Guess what."

"What?"

"I live in there," Thor pointed at the palace, making Liam's jaw drop.

"Mama! Let's go see!" Liam screeched, pulling you along to the palace. You noticed that not much changed, but the Bifrost and rainbow bridge did have some construction done to try and get it back to normal.

You watched as Tony and Liam looked around at the new place. "Have you two gotten together yet?" Thor asked you.

"What?" You snapped.

"You and Tony Stark," Thor started, "Are you a thing?"

"No," You told Thor, "It's not like that. Trust me."