The Parker Twins - Peter Parker & Twinsister!Reader (2/4)

Words: 1756
Pairing: Peter Parker x Twinsister!Reader
Featuring: May, other school friends, OC named Dave
Warnings: Swearing, anger
Summary: As Peter Parker's twin sister, he feels very protective over you. When it comes down to a guy he can't stand, he nearly loses it. 
Author's Note: Twinsister!Reader but race is never mentioned. (Y/N) has teleportation powers that she got at a science fair a few years before Peter was bit. The twins can also read each other's minds because...twins.

Quick little rundown: This is a collab with Jadyn, imaginingadifferentlife. This was originally going to be a backstory, but then it became more! You can start here or on Total Opposites, it will still make sense! The only ones that really go together are 2+3. 

Part 1: Total Opposites  (https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/imaginingadifferentlife/149207038692)
Part 2: You are here!
Part 3: Next part in this book
Part 4: God, You Are So Dramatic (https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/imaginingadifferentlife/149207038692)
Then, the "Behind The Scenes" fics!

*Edited*

---

"Do you think aliens have dicks?" You randomly asked Peter who was sitting on his bed across the room.

"Well, how else would they reproduce?" Peter responded to you as he threw something in the air and caught it, only to throw it up in the air again.

You were lying on your bed with your head hanging off the end, so everything looked upside down. "I don't know; maybe they spit on each other."

There was a knock on the door, "Someone has to do the dishes!" May yelled.

You looked over to Peter for a second with a small smile, "Fuck this shit- I'm out!" You said and looked out the window to teleport down the street.

"Shit," Peter said under his breath and slowly got up from the bed to stalk out of the shared bedroom, accepting defeat.

This has how it's always been in the Parker household, ever since you two were very young. You don't remember much before you moved in with May and Ben, but Peter has been in every memory. He was with you on your first day of school, when you two entered the science fair (and won!), and when you discovered your powers. You found out about yours at thirteen, only three years before Peter got bit by the spider. You'll never let him live down that you got powers before he did.

--

You walked into your second-period science class, where you were lab partners with Peter. He walked into the classroom very slowly with bags around his eyes and a few scratches on his cheek. When he sat down next to you, you hit his shoulder. "Where the hell were you this morning? And all last night?" You whisper-yelled.

Peter glared at you, and his voice was in your head. "I was kicking ass."

"All night?" You thought to him.

"Yeah, criminals on every corner," He thought back, a smirk evident on his face.

"Why didn't you come get my help?" This time, it was your turn to glare.

"If I woke you up, you would have killed me," He thought to you, and he was probably right.

"Good morning, everyone!" Your science teacher walked in shouting, interrupting your mind conversation.

You turned back to face the front of the classroom, after thinking "Oh dear," to Peter.

"We are starting a project today with new partners!" Wow, this guy was really excited about the project.