Let Him Win - Peter Parker & Stark!Reader (dc/marvel crossover) (1/4)

Words: 3037
Pairing: Peter Parker & Stark!Reader, Batfam & Reader
Featuring: Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, Lois Lane, Clark Kent, Dick Grayson, Damian Wayne, Oliver Queen (mentioned)
Warnings: swearing, comic-style violence mentioned
Summary: Tony Stark receives an invite to a party from another billionaire, and as much as he doesn't want to go, he does. But of course, you have a way to join your father at the party, and even drag your best friend, Peter Parker, along. You travel to Gotham City for the party and meet a whole different dynamic of mysterious people.
Author's Note: I have thoroughly fucked up the bat-kids ages but, honestly, so has DC so I don't think it matters. Dick is definitely younger here than he is in "normal" canon. I've got Dick at like 22 and Damian at 12/13. You and Peter are 18.

*Edited*

---

You sat on your father's bed while he was rummaging around his closet. While waiting for Peter's text, you scrolled through Twitter and Instagram while Tony mumbled to himself. "What are you even getting ready for again?" You called to him.

"A Bruce Wayne party," Tony groaned when he walked out of the closet, tightening his tie. "I hate Bruce Wayne parties."

"Why?" You asked.

"I can't stand some people he has at the parties," Tony shrugged.

With an eyebrow cocked, you tried to figure out who he was talking about. "Like who?"

"Bruce Wayne."

You burst into a small fit of giggles. "If you hate it so much, then why are you going?"

Tony gasped and turned on his heel to look at you. "And let Bruce win?" He asked like you offended everything he's ever cared about.

Shaking your head in disbelief, you sighed. "Hey, maybe you should let me and Peter accompany you to the party. That way, you'll have people you can stand there," You offered.

"Kid," Tony started. "I don't know. Wayne's parties are...different than what we're used to. They're usually a lot more business oriented. I'm afraid we could get into a fight with how vocal he has been against the Avengers lately, too."

You thought for a moment, then smiled slightly. "Peter and I will stay out of the way. Besides, we've never been to one of his parties, you might as well let me experience it before I get my own invitation," You smirked. "Don't worry. Peter just wants to snoop, too. There have been reports of Batman being near Wayne Industries, and he thinks they're buddies."

Tony rolled his eyes. "And there's been reports of Spider-Man being part of the Justice League just because the world doesn't know his identity," He clarified. "Don't count everything you read as fact."

"So, is that a yes?" You asked.

Tony sighed. "Wear something nice; we leave in a half hour. We have to fly to Gotham," Tony said. "Make sure Peter wears a tie."

As Tony walked out of the room, the smile on your face only grew, and you had to hold back from squealing. You quickly called Peter, ready to tell him to swing over to you as fast as possible. He grabbed everything he needed and swung into your window in a matter of six minutes.

"I can't believe you actually talked him into it!" Peter said, quickly changing into the clothes he brought. "I've never been to Gotham before."

You shuffled through your closet to find the perfect outfit. "I went when I was little. Pretty run down and there are criminals on every corner; not the best place to be," You told Peter. "It's...Batman's city. Dun dun dun!" You turned around and smirked after pulling out the clothes you were going to wear.