Beauty - Loki Laufeyson x (f)Reader (1/2)

Words: 2221
Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x (f)Reader
Featuring: Thor, Phil Coulson, Tony Stark, Pepper, others mentioned
Warnings: swearing, pregnancy, fighting
Summary: You are the goddess of beauty, engaged to Loki before tragedy strikes. To help, Thor thinks moving will be the best thing for you and your child.
Author's Note: This fic takes place near the end of Thor 1 and Avengers 1. The timing doesn't perfectly match up with when the movies came out, but hey, it's fiction! Lots of time skips to fit everything in. Pregnancy is mentioned but not super discussed, but Y/N does have a child.

*Edited*

---

"Dear, what are you doing?" Loki called from bed.

"The rainbow bridge looks lovely at this time," You marveled out the window as you stared out of the castle.

Loki was now standing beside you, "It is very beautiful," He smiled, "It reminds me of you, my goddess of beauty."

You hit his chest with a chuckle, "I miss Thor."

Loki jumped at the name. Thor had been banished from Asgard, and his powers were taken from him; it had been too long without your best friend. "I am sure he will return soon, love."

You sighed and grabbed Loki's hand, "Let's go back to sleep."

Only days later, Thor did return, and Loki was nowhere to be found when you heard he was back. You jumped when you heard your name shouted. Thor flew to where you were, standing in the garden outside the castle.

"Thor! You're back!" A smile grew across your face.

"We need to get you someplace safe. This could go very bad," Thor warned, only getting a look of confusion from you.

"Loki was behind the terrible things that happened on Midgard. He sent a robot to try to kill me and put everyone here in danger."

"Was he the cause of what happened to Odin?" You said, referencing what happened to Thor's father, which he seemed to know nothing of.

"What happened to him?"

"Good to have you back, brother," Loki's voice came from the door.

And before you could even move, they began to fight. It all confused you so much that your mind couldn't follow, but you saw them head near the Bifrost.

Thor began to hit the bridge with his hammer, and as if everything was going in slow motion, Loki fell off the side. He was barely holding onto Thor, and with all the terrible things that happened, Thor didn't want to drop him.

Odin was now awake and on the rainbow bridge. You weren't sure what was happening; you were just looking at Loki.

When you saw his face change, you knew what was going to happen, and you ran over closer to them.

"I love you, my goddess," Loki said and let go of what he was holding onto.

"No!" You screamed and reached over the bridge, but Thor held you back so you wouldn't fall.

Thor flew you back to your room, which seemed much more empty without Loki there.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," Thor walked into your room.

"Thor, I have a problem I have kept to myself. Loki didn't even know," You started and explained your symptoms, which only concerned Thor.

And that night, you found out you were pregnant with Loki's child.