We Already Made Out - Sebastain Stan x Reader

Words: 751

Pairing: Sebastian Stan x Reader

Featuring: Chris Evans

Warnings: Swearing, alcohol
Summary: As a new member in the MCU cast, you throw a party to celebrate a release of CA:CW. Sebastian shows up early.

Author's Note: This is fully inspired from that one gif from when Sebastian was on jimmy fallon where they accidentally drank out of the same cup and he yelled "we already made out!"

*Edited*

---

It was a celebration night. You and your actor friends were getting together to celebrate the final wrap. With you working on the movie, you quickly clicked with the cast of Captain America: Civil War. Everyone was fantastic, and you fit right in with the group, even if you weren't an actor or anything of the sort.

You were holding a small party at your house. You didn't really know what you had planned, but you and your friends would figure it out.

Sebastian was the first to arrive. He was surprisingly all dressed up; he probably had some meeting he had to attend before.

"You're an hour early," You laughed.

"Sorry, I figured if I drove home from where I was, I would get there, then immediately turn around and head back here," He smiled, "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all!" You nodded as he walked into your house. "Want something to drink?"

"Sure, what do you have?"

"Alcohol or not?" You laughed a bit as you walked into your kitchen. You and Sebastian chose the same canned drink and soon went to sit back out on the couch.

"So, what's your favorite scene in the movie?" Sebastian asked you before taking a sip of his drink.

You laughed as you thought about it. "The fucking plums."

He gave you a confused look before remembering the scene where Bucky bought plums. "That is kind of funny." He added.

"I also like when you and Chris are fighting in the stairway. That's fun to watch," You both took another drink.

A few minutes of small talk passed, and Sebastian's smile grew. "You're pretty awesome, you know?"

You laughed and set your drink down. "I actually see myself as lame, and awkward, and really anything but awesome-"

You were cut off by Sebastian's lips attaching to yours. It didn't take long for you to kiss back and for the kiss to deepen, and before you knew it, you were making out with Sebastian fucking Stan.

You were stopped when the doorbell rang, causing you to almost fall off the couch. But you scrambled to get to the door and answer it, and soon nearly all of the cast was standing in your house.

Time passed, and everyone got situated. Random conversations were being held, and you had barely talked to Sebastian anymore. You were doing what hosts did, greeting everyone and making sure everything was going well.

You particularly got into a friendly conversation with Chris. You two were sipping your drinks and standing relatively close to one another, maybe a little bit of flirting. But it was all in good fun; almost everyone at the party was at least tipsy; what harm could come from some flirting?

"Hey, Chris," Sebastian's voice was heard behind the two of you, "Can you make some distance between the two of you?"

"What?" Chris laughed, "What's wrong? We're just talking."

"Yeah, I don't like it," Sebastian said, his hands on the table.

Chris shrugged. "No harm was done. It's not like you have a thing for them."

"We already made out!" Sebastian shouted as he slammed his hands against the table.

Chris stumbled backward and created some space between the two of you. "Okay, okay, calm down. I'll see you later," Chris sighed and walked into another conversation.

"What the hell was that?" You groaned.

"I-I'm sorry, but, oh geez, I don't know how to explain it," Sebastian started to go on. "I just, wow, I sound like a fifth-grader, I think you're awesome and want to take you out." He stumbled out quickly.

"On a date? Or by a hitman?" You said in total seriousness. You could tell Sebastian was a bit under the influence, but nothing extreme. You had a few drinks but were only a little tipsy.

Sebastian laughed yet again, "On a date, I really don't think it would be good to have you taken out by a hitman."

You nodded, "Then, yes, I will go on a date with you."

Chris smiled when he heard the conversation and ran in between the two of you, "I knew you had a thing for then, Sebastian!" On the other hand, Chris was a bit drunker than the two of you, and he ran out into the middle of the party and found Scarlett, "They already made out!" He yelled in her face.

"Evans!" Sebastian went running after your crazy friend, flashing you a small smile before turning the photo.