Stuck - Tony Stark x Reader

Words: 972
Pairing: Tony Stark x Reader
Featuring: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Pietro Maximoff cameos
Warnings: Implied smut but no real smut written, being stuck in a space.
Summary: After an explosion, you and tony are stuck until you're saved. What better way is there to pass the time?
Author's Note: I saw the prompt "Wanna make out?" And knew I had to do it. So I did. This is the result.

Note for Wattpad: Guess what, Wattpad readers! I found another fic that never got posted to Wattpad...somehow! I think this part may have been deleted or fully just lost, because I searched for a while. But here we are, an extra Tony fic I didn't know I had :) 

Originally posted July 18, 2016.

*Edited*

---

You sat against the wall with your knees up to your chest, elbow on your knee, and balancing your head on your hand.

You groaned out of boredom. "How the hell did you manage to let this happen?"

"What, the explosion?" Tony asked from his desk, not looking back at you.

"No, falling in love with FRIDAY. Yes, the damn explosion!" You yelled, getting more and more annoyed. "You don't watch your suits? I was sure you had a special baby monitor for them to make sure they don't explode!" You said.

"I'm not that weird." Tony shrugged.

"Yet you managed to let one of your suits explode, causing most of the others to follow, getting us both stuck down here in the underground lab!"

"Look," Tony spun his chair around to look at you. "You wouldn't be down here if you decided not to bug me."

"I wouldn't be down here if I didn't need something." You rolled your eyes. Your current situation of being stuck in Tony Stark's underground, hidden lab, was not fun. It would take anyone hours to get to you guys, and there was not a good cell signal after the ceiling collapsed.

"Well, what did you need?"

"Can't really do anything about it without connection to the outside world." You said.

"Then stop complaining." Tony spun back around to his desk.

After a few seconds, you groaned. "I'm bored."

"Don't touch anything." He said quickly, not looking back at you.

"Hey, Tony," You started.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna make out?"

Tony spun his chair back around and looked at you with wide eyes. "Are you serious?"

You shrugged. "Yeah, why not?" It wasn't like you were oh-so in love with Tony; you were just bored. "We need something to pass the time. It's going to take forever for the team to rescue us. I'm sure making out would make time go faster." You babbled.

Tony just looked at you, but after a few seconds, he shook his head. "I'm trying to work on something." And he turned back around, leaning over his desk.

You groaned and put your head up against the wall, your knees still touching your chest. You weren't allowed to touch anything, and your phone quit working. It was going to take hours for someone to save you- the quinjets were down, thanks to someone's base exploding, which messed with the jets.

You gave up and walked over to stand behind Tony. If you couldn't do anything, you were at least going to watch what he was doing- it was the only thing you could do at this point.

"So, what are you working on?" You asked Tony.

Tony stopped writing and just sat there, not saying anything.

"Tony, you okay there?" You continued on asking questions.

Tony spun his chair around again and looked up at you- throwing his pen on the ground. "Oh, what the hell," Tony mumbled and stood up, putting his hands around your waist and immediately attaching his lips to yours. It didn't take long for you to kiss back, and the two of you were walking backward, not releasing once, until your back hit the wall.

Your lips only parted when you or Tony desperately needed air. And this continued on for longer than you thought. What you thought was only a few minutes was much longer.

After some time passed, and you were still up against the wall, Tony pushed closer- wanting to be closer to you (even though you weren't sure how close he could get).

More time passed, and you were right. Making out really did pass the time, but no one had come to save the two of you just yet. You ended up slipping a foot, and you weren't against the wall anymore.

Tony looked back for one second, and you whined when he moved away. You saw the smirk on his face before he went back into kissing you. He walked you away from the wall, and you weren't really sure where you were going, but suddenly, there was a crash on the floor.

When you looked over for a split second, you saw that Tony had cleared off part of the table. He smiled and helped you onto the table, so you were sitting as you two kissed; how did this even happen? You didn't think Tony even had that much of a liking for you, and you definitely weren't dying to have Tony, but the two of you acted like this was the only thing either of you wanted.

Neither of you knew it, but deep down, hidden, you two really had a thing for the other. But behind all the work, and stress, it was hard to find.

You were now lying down on the table with Tony on top of you. This was one hell of a make-out session, and it most definitely passed the time.

"We are in!" The speedy Maximoff ran in after Steve and Bucky were able to move part of the broken room.

You or Tony didn't hear the noises; you were too consumed with thinking about each other.

Steve shrieked, and it caught your attention. (He says he did it intentionally, but he was probably more scarred.) Both yours and Tony's heads turned to where the three were standing, all their faces looking confused.

Your hair was messed up, and Tony was red in the face, as were you, but not like he was. "Should we just...leave them?" Bucky whispered.

"No, get me out of here!" You yelled, a sarcastic smile on your face. You pushed Tony off of you, and you ran to follow your savories out.

By the time you guys were back at the facility, Tony grabbed your hand to stop you when he was sure the other three couldn't hear.

"So, since we were so rudely interrupted, I'd love it if you could come meet me in my room in a few minutes," Tony told you and walked away, leaving you to imagine what he was talking about.