Merry, Merry - AgedUp! Peter Parker x (f)Reader

Words: 2068
Pairing: AgedUp!Peter Parker x (f)Reader
Featuring: Tony Stark (mentioned), Peter's assistant, The Parker Daughter ™
Warnings: Swearing, cheesy
Summary: Peter Parker is the CEO of Parker Industries, but also has the job of being a husband and a dad. As the holiday's approach, Peter is pushing the last few minutes of work and excited to go home to his family in the suburbs. You, Peter, and your daughter have a fun night filled with gingerbread making and listening to your daughter speak her mind. Only to have Peter wake up to some...shocking news.
Author's Note: I know Peter has a daughter named Annie in the comics, but I fell in love with my little idea of Piper the Parker daughter...so here she is. And there is like, no spiderman in this, but sometimes that's ok.

*Edited*

---

"Mr. Parker, shouldn't you be getting home soon?" A voice entered Peter's office. It was almost six at night and only a few days before Christmas. "Isn't Piper expecting to make a gingerbread house with you?"

Peter sighed and looked over his computer monitor at his assistant, who was smirking at him. "I'm almost done with everything, Angela, then I'll leave. Besides, I've only got one more day here, then I'll be with my family for the rest of the week. As will you," Peter nodded to her.

Angela shook her head. "I will go shut off the electricity to your office if you don't leave soon," She told Peter. "I will personally shut down Parker Industries."

Angela had been Peter's assistant since Parker Industries became a thing, so she wasn't afraid to mess with Peter. Which, even though Peter wouldn't admit it, he didn't mind. But, alas, she was right. Peter needed to get home to see his family and stop slaving away at work. "Don't you touch Parker Industries," Peter jokingly warned.

"Then go home!" Anglea laughed and crossed her arms. "If I get another call from your wife like I did yesterday, I am going to give you so much crap for it. Trust me, I know you have a lot going on between being a CEO and a certain hero, but you can't forget about your responsibilities at home," Angela reminded him.

Peter sighed and logged out of his computer, grabbing his coat and briefcase. "You got me. I'll see you tomorrow. And seriously...you really need to stop talking about that other thing; what if someone hears you?"

Angela rolled her eyes. "Peter, no one is here to hear me!" She slapped his arm when he got close to the door with her. "Everyone in their right mind went home," She smirked.

With a deep breath, Peter closed his office door and locked it. "No need to worry, now, I'm going home. As should you."

She shook her head. "No stopping along the way for petty thieves," She reminded. "I will see you tomorrow, Peter. Have a nice night, and decorate a beautiful gingerbread house," Angela told him, and they parted ways.

Peter walked out to his car, and before he started driving, he texted you he was on his way home. He threw his gym bag in the back of the car, the bag that held his special suit and had to fight every temptation to turn on the police scanner. Even though his Spider-Man adventures have lessened ever since he had a kid and got to be a CEO, he still kept tabs on everything.

But he got over it, turned on the Holiday station, and drove straight home. Peter quietly hummed along to the holiday music as he drove home, luckily leaving a little later and not stuck in, well, as much traffic as normal.

When Peter arrived back at his suburban house, he was more exhausted than he realized, and it was only five o'clock. He grabbed his briefcase and locked his car, heading in through the garage door to a completely decorated house. While most people would expect major CEO Peter Parker to live in a mansion or penthouse, he and his family live in a humble suburban neighborhood fit for his daughter.