Peter In The Bathroom - Tony Stark x Reader

Words: 2394
Pairing: Tony Stark x Reader
Featuring: Peter Parker
Warnings: Swearing, Peter has anxiety
Summary: Loosely based on Michael In The Bathroom from the musical Be More Chill, the English teacher (Y/N), who also happens to be dating Tony Stark, hears a distressed student hiding in the bathroom. After investigating, you find out he's stressed from missing a week of school and is far behind. You offer to help him, only ending in breaking news to both Tony and Peter that shocks them both.
Author's Note: I say loosely based because I literally used three lyrics from the song, which is kinda funny but still. Post-CACW, established relationship for Y/N and tony :)

*Edited*

---

"I'm late for school!" You shot up when Tony whispered your name. "Oh, wait, I'm not in school anymore," You smiled at your boyfriend sitting up next to you and fell back onto your pillow.

Tony rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "Honey..."

"I'M THE TEACHER!" You screamed and fell out of bed onto the floor. "Ow!" You yelled and stood up quickly, running around the room to get to the bathroom to start to get ready. The bathroom door looked onto the bed from your side, and you could clearly see Tony's amused look.

He was chuckling to himself with tired eyes. "Babe, we do this every week."

You threw off your pajamas and grabbed the clothes you had laid out for today. "I know; Mondays are hard!" You groaned and put your shirt on. Finally, Tony stepped out of bed and grabbed a random band shirt, and put it on. 

"I know, love, I know," He laughed. "I'll meet you downstairs," Tony kissed your cheek and walked down the steps, beginning to pour you cereal and putting your prepared lunch into your lunch bag. You quickly emerged downstairs and kissed Tony before yelling that you were going to be late if you didn't leave immediately.

---

Your lunch period was the same as many students, and you thought it would be a good idea to finally get out of your classroom and eat in the teacher's lounge for once to socialize. Sometimes, if you got a weird group of teachers, it was unpleasant because all they wanted to hear was about your love life and how Tony Stark is. You aren't very public with the relationship, even though most people know because you show up to every event with him; you like to keep your school life separate from your personal life.

But you stopped in your tracks when you heard someone talking to themselves in the bathroom. "I'm just Peter, who you don't know, Peter flying solo," You heard the kid mumble. "Peter in the bathroom by himself."

It was one of the bathrooms barely any of the kids ever used. It was rumored to be haunted, and everyone tried to avoid it, even the teachers. Mainly because it was gross, but why risk it when there are other bathrooms? He groaned again. "God, I'm such a loser."

"Hello?" You knocked on the door. "Are you all right? Can I come in?"

Peter jumped at the voice. "N-no, you can't come in!" He screamed.

"Then...will you come out?" You asked carefully. "It sounds like you need to talk." You offered, and after a second, the door opened and out walked Peter Parker. "What's going on, Peter?" You asked and started to walk back to your classroom.

Peter sighed and sat down at a desk. "There's just a lot going on. When I went away for a week, I am so far behind. It was only a week, but I'm still far behind," He groaned.

"Why did you leave for so long?" You raised your eyebrow. "I know you didn't have as much trouble in my class, but mine is one of the easier ones," You shrugged.