Marvelmas (13/13) FINALE - December 25 - Avengers & Reader

Words: 1247
Pairing: Avengers & Reader
Featuring: Tony, Nat, Wanda, others
Warnings: drinking
Summary: Merry Christmas! Party time with the team
Author's Note: IM CRYING ITS OVERRR NOOOOO. This series was so much fun and I want to thank all of you for sticking with me through the crazy ride that was The Thirteen Days Of Marvelmas! No matter what you celebrate, I hope it goes/went amazing and you have a happy holidays! 

*Edited*

---

Just because you are Avengers doesn't mean the Barton children were going to be denied a normal(ish) Christmas. They would still wake up before the sun screaming for everyone to get up, then run to where the tree is to find that Santa came!

Of course, everyone was awoken by the screams of the children. But watching them get so excited was nice, especially from the many pains this year has caused. It was finally coming to an end, and hopefully, next year will be better.

And later, all the Avengers would head over to the venue. Tony knew it would be difficult for most people to attend his party, as it is on Christmas, so he made it open for any time in the afternoon to early evening his friends could come. He suspected most people would either come earlier or later at night, not right when it started. But that gave you and the Avengers time to relax at the big venue that was rented out.

And who knows, maybe this entire party would be a big bust. Of course, you were sure some people would come, and with the RSVPs responses, it would be a fun and enjoyable time.

As there were not many kids involved with the Avengers, it was up to the Barton children to have the best time of this holiday. They were ripping the paper off the presents they were handed, and they were very happy with the decent-sized pile they had under the tree. What they didn't know was that Tony likes to spoil, especially since he's so close with Clint. And they screamed in joy when they saw Tony bring in more and more gifts for them. What can he say? It's his chance to be an uncle!

And once the kids got done opening up all their toys and surprises, it was time to head over to the venue for the added fun to the day, which is what you were excited about.

"Come here, look at what I got!" Lila shouted to get your attention, gesturing for you to come to her and see what she was doing.

---

"If May asks why we're at a party hosted by Tony Stark, tell her that it's because he invited some special people from the grant program! I told her it was because of all the inventing I do and that he took a liking to it and-"

"I know, Tony lectured all of us," You calmed Peter down, who was freaking out because of this whole thing. At first, Peter wasn't even going to show up at the party, but when May demanded on going, he had to make up a lie about why and Tony briefed everyone about it. May knew you, of course; you had been friends with Peter even before you knew he was Spider-Man. You two just got along, and as you helped with tutoring through Midtown High, he needed some extra help, and you bonded. It was especially easy to be friends when you were on the same team fighting for the world, too.

You turned back to talk to Peter, but before you could actually say anything, your name was being yelled from another direction. Turning around again, you chuckled when you saw Rhodey stomping up to you. "What's wrong?" You asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I don't think Tony has left the bar...why did you allow him to have an open bar?" He slapped your arm.

"What? What time is it?" You looked down at your phone, realizing it was just about nine, making it okay to drink.

"The time doesn't matter!" He argued.

"Hey, he's the one paying for it. He got to make the decisions," You reasoned with Rhodey. "You know what, I think Peter really wants to hear your War Machine story; I have to go check on all the other guests." Nodding at the two standing around you, Rhodey began to talk as you snuck off to talk to others.

The party was anything but a bust. You did have to remind yourself; it is Tony Stark, and people don't pass up a chance to go to a Tony Stark party. Tony made it evident that you were the one who did most of the decorating and organizing of the party, while he just gave the credit card to various businesses, making so many people went up and talked to you about how wonderful the party was. You had no idea who most of the people attending were, but you had to pretend like you had the slightest idea. How would they know? You would probably never see them again.

"Looking great," Natasha walked up behind you as you tried to get out of the main part of the crowd.

"Thanks, Nat," You took a deep breath, overwhelmed by everything that was going on. You really wanted to talk to her more, but Thor cut your conversation short when he ran up asking if you had any more hot chocolate.

At this point, everyone wanted your attention. Steve wanted to tell you how great everything turned out. Clint wanted to give you his gift, as the kids would have to go to sleep soon. Loki wanted to see if there was any way he could help make this place better, and Bucky wondered if there was a karaoke machine.

You had to step outside to calm down and get some air. You were freaking out, and if one more person yelled your name-

"Hey, (Y/N)," Wanda slowly approached you.

Your eyes were still shut, but you knew her voice enough to know it was her. "Hi, Wanda. Sorry about leaving the party so strangely," You sighed.

"Oh, I'm sure everyone understands. You're under a lot of pressure in there; you need a breather," She nodded as she stood against the building next to you.

"Yeah, I just wanted the perfect Christmas, and it's much more stressful than I anticipated," You sighed, putting your hands over your eyes to move around a little more.

"Well, the good news is that everyone is leaving soon. We'll have the venue to ourselves, and we can all relax," You smiled at what Wanda said. After a stressful thirteen days under the pressure of having fun and being in spirit, it was the perfect time to calm down and reflect on this holiday season.

The toys you bought were passed out to everyone, and your whole team loved their gifts, even if they were joke toys. Everyone else exchanged their gifts, and you were excited for Natasha. She and you went shopping together only ten days ago, but neither of you even had a little idea of what was bought for the other. Natasha bought you a plush toy, which made you laugh when you saw how adorable it was, being one of the fluffiest stuffed animals you had ever hugged.

As for what you got Natasha, a toy, yellow, utility belt to hold all her weapons was the perfect gift. "Just a little small," She laughed as she tried to put it around her waist. To be fair, it is meant for a five-year-old.

Tony went all out, as per usual, and gave amazing gifts to everyone. The gifts given and received made you smile, but at the end of the day, you had to remember what was really important; this team of friends, or superheroes, you call your family.