3- Attention

Yoongi readjusted his coat as he watched the plane pull up to the designated parking spot.

The Royal plane of Avar was stark white with a gold band running on its sides, a burgundy Camellia blossom adorning its tail.

Yoongi fiddled with his cufflinks and his silk gloves as he stood under the umbrella, the guards and servants rolled out the carpet at the bottom of the stairs, squinting when looking up at the shiny airplane.
The door opened and out stepped a soldier, who walked down the stairs, only to be followed by her.

Princess Elira, dressed in a lilac suit, her lips curved in a smile as she waved to the jostling reporters and cameramen. She stood for a couple of seconds before walking down the steps towards Yoongi.

"Your royal highness," she said as she bowed. Yoongi broke into a nervous smile as he handed her a magnolia blossom, proceeding to take her hand, lightly kissing it, the cameras clicking and flashing raucously as it all went down, "Welcome to Korea, Princess Elira. I hope your flight was comfortable,"

"One of the tamest ones I've been on recently, so it was fine, thank you for asking. Also, I would like to thank you for inviting me here. It's an honour," she nodded towards the crowd, the angle reflecting the colour of her eyes

One was a deep brown, the other, a light hazel, the corners of her eyes wrinkled as she turned back to look at him.

"The honour is all mine," he said with a gummy smile before he gestured to one of the black cars parked on the tarmac.

One of the chauffers moved to open the door for Elira, who waved one final wave at the crowd, as Yoongi moved to the other side of the car.
The doors closed and they made their way out the airport, to the palace, the air in the car thick with awkwardness.
Yoongi looked at his hands, picking on non-existent lint while Elira looked around the car, waiting, before looking out the window, taking in the country.

"Your country's beautiful, Prince-" Elira said, her voice barely a whisper as she looked out at the streets lined with trees, passing by.

"You can call me Yoongi," he replied with a shy smile as Elira nodded, "Then you can call me Elira," she stated as she turned round to face him, extending her hand to him again, "Let's have a proper introduction then shall we?" she grinned as she tilted her head to a side

Yoongi cocked an eyebrow as he took her hand 

"I'm Elira, Nice to meet you, Yoongi!" 

Yoongi felt chills run up his spine as he replied, "I'm Yoongi. And welcome to my country... I hope you enjoy your time here, Elira"

Elira chuckled and turned back to face the window, "I think I truly will..." she whispered with a soft smile

....

Yoongi watched from the back of the courtroom as Elira bowed in front of the rest of the family, announcing her role as the ambassador of state and how much it meant to her, to be here.

"We hope you find Korea to be hospitable and the palace, comfortable," King Ye-jun said with a polite smile

"I'm sure I will, Your majesty"

"Prince Yoongi here will keep you company and show you around the palace and anywhere you wish to go. As both of you are heir presumptives, I think there's a lot to learn here from each other," Ye-jun continued as Elira bowed her head again, Yoongi almost scoffing at the thought.

There he goes, making everything a learning experience again.

"I understand you must be tired after the flight, I won't keep you here much longer," he announced as he looked at Queen Aera, who smiled and said, "Mr Kim here will show you to your room. Tell him if you need anything. Anything at all."