37- Adieu

Yoongi turned away from the sunlight, extending his arm out, only to be met with the crumpled duvet.
He frowned as he opened his eyes, slowly sitting up as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

Elira walked in wheeling a tea trolley, "Oh! You're up! Good morniing," she said as she left the tea tray and skipped to the bed, jumping onto it in front of him, "how'd you sleep??"
Yoongi smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of him, falling back on the bed
"You're supposed to get UPPP now drag me back down!" Elira said giggling as Yoongi wiggled closer to her

"What if I don't wanna," he mumbled with a pout

"You don't have a choice bub... NOW UP!" Elira said as she tried to push herself up, only to be held firmly in place, "Yoongiiiiiiiiiiii get uppp,"

"No," he said puffing out his cheeks
"Aish," Elira rolled her eyes, pecking on his lips before sitting up, "who knew you were a big baby," 

Yoongi chuckled as he slowly sat up, "lucky you I guess~,"

"Oh definitely. Lucky me," Elira nodded, getting up and grabbing Yoongi's hand, gently pulling him, "now-"

"Alright alrightt-" Yoongi said as he relented, shuffling to the bathroom as Elira pushed the trolley in setting up their breakfast on the little coffee table next to the bed.

....

"Your flight has been scheduled for 6 pm, your highness," Secretary Choi said as Yoongi sat at his desk in his room, the servants packing up to leave, "Other than that, there are no engagements planned for today."

"And what time would be reaching, again?"

"The journey takes 3 hours sir, so the ETA is 9 pm,"

"Ahh, yes. Thank you." Yoongi said as he waved him away, looking around the flurry of activity. He looked at the watch on his wrist

2 pm

Another hour till Elira was free from her work

Man, sometimes he just wanted to throw hands with Alder when the man came by with his large folder of things to do

sigh

But then again, unlike him, the Second Prince of Korea, The Queen of Avar was a busy woman. 

He looked down at his hands and traced his fingers, smiling as he remembered how perfectly Elira's hands fit in his...

Yoongi sat up with a start when an idea struck him. He pressed the tiny button on his desk, Mr Choi promptly appearing at the threshold of the room

"Prepare a car for me please," Yoongi said as he jumped out of his chair, making a beeline for the coat rack

"Now?"

"You've got five minutes, secretary Choi," Yoongi said with a smile as he sat down to wear his shoes.

....

Elira walked out of her study, her steps quick as she walked towards the library.
Watching as the heavy doors opened, she was met with the familiar scent of the books.

It's been a while...

She smiled sadly as she walked in, trailing her fingertips on the familiar volumes.

The last time she was here she was a princess.

Now

An entire queen.

"Love?" She heard Yoongi call out from behind one of the shelves to her right.

"Yoongi shu-"

"There's no one else here... So just, follow my voice~" Yoongi said as he hummed, glancing at every passing row, her steps quickening as she neared his voice, an anticipatory smile on her face.