57- Epilogue

In a sudden move, Kin Ye Jun steps down as King of Korea. Crown Prince Yong Saeng's Coronation to be held in two week's time.

Former King Ye Jun will now be residing in one of the summer palaces, the location not disclosed for safety, in a surprise announcement that has shocked people. In an unconventional move, King Ye Jun highlights how he looks forward to his son, Crown Prince Yong Saeng's rule and How he doesn't want to *be in the way*

Elira stepped out into the courtyard, her breath coming out in cloudy puffs as she stomped in the fresh snow, her feet sinking in with every step.

"Hi, gorgeous! Wait for me!" Yoongi called out as he jumped down from the porch into the snow, giggling like a child

He padded on the snow and launched himself at Elira, who let out a surprised yelp as the both of them fell crashing down into the snow

"YOONGI GET OFF GET OFF THIS IS FREEZING!"

Yoongi placed little pecks all over her face, "better?"

"NO! IT'S UNDER MY JACKET, IT'S TOUCHING MY NECK LET GOOOOOO," she yelled with a chuckle as she managed to push Yoongi off of her to the side, sitting up and patting herself down

She turned around to find Yoongi happily humming as he made a snow angel, Elira shaking her head with a smile

"Why are you so tiny?" she asked as she booped his nose, making Yoongi scrunch it with a smile.  Elira leaned back on her hands and she stared at the clouds a few parting to show the blue sky underneath

"This cold won't last long..." she whispered quietly a gentle breeze ruffling the unkempt strands of hair that had escaped her beanie.

Yoongi grabbed her hand and pulled her onto him, Gently brushing her face, "What do you mean? It's already warm..."

...

"It's done. Finally, it's over-" Elira had whispered to no one in particular as the plane had pulled away from the airport that snowy day.

Yoongi reached between them and took her hand, softly kissing it, "Are you okay? The sky may have cleared but there are definitely clouds," he kissed the crown of her head, "up there"

Elira sighed, "Give me some time... I'll be fine," she looked into his eyes and gave him a reassuring smile. Yoongi nodded, "And I'm right here..."

....

It had been two months since the entire ordeal. 
Yong Saeng had taken over smoothly, the transition not having any major impact on the country, and any rumours related to Ye Jun's sudden disappearance effectively silenced and relegated to the obscure parts of YouTube.

Namjoon could now walk without crutches, slowly strengthening his ankle every day with exercises that *bored him out of his mind*

"You could come here too! Elira did say she had a position ready for you in the army here if you ever wanted it," Yoongi

Namjoon waved it off, the phone in his hand almost falling down in the process, "Nah Hyung. I'm fine here. I know these people and there's this one Colonel here. Did you ever see him? Jeon Jungkook? I think with some proper training he could become the Commanding General!"

Yoongi chuckled, "you do love a good project,"

Namjoon pouted, "he isn't a project hyung. I don't have projects!"

"Of course you do. I should know, I was the first one..."

....

Elira sipped tea at the gazebo in the garden, watching the sky change colours for the evening with a slight smile on her face