52- Fitting

Yoongi sat on the sofa, Namjoon on the wheelchair next to him, tapping his good foot

"I told you hyung, I can use crutches. Please let me, I hate this wheelchair!"

"Namjoon I love you but no,"

Namjoon whined and threw his head back, snapping back into place when he heard the door open

"Hello! Hello! Sorry, I'm late, we got caught up in traffic for a while!" Jung Hoseok looked up with a bright grin, sunglasses low on his nose, an outfit comprising of baggy cargos and an oversized shirt flowing with him as he waved his hands around, directing people"Good morning your highness- I mean- Hyung!"

Namjoon looked at Yoongi in amusement as Yoongi smiled

"Good morning Hoseok-ssi. I was told it was a fitting-"

"Yes indeed," Hoseok turned and made sure everyone knew what they were doing, setting everything up for the day, "Yours will be first, followed by, Queen Elira." He turned back and walked up to Yoongi

"Ah! This is Kim Namjoon, or rather, General Kim, Hoseok ssi. I think the both of you are the same age,"

Namjoon bowed as Hoseok did the same, "I love your outfit!"

"Oh, this old thing? I just threw it on. Thank you!" Hoseok said with a wink before bowing and taking his leave

"Hyung already huh?" Namjoon asked with a smirk

"Don't tell me this man doesn't grow on you," Yoongi murmured

"I don't doubt it at all. It's been all but ten minutes and I like him," Namjoon said as they watched Hoseok flit around the room, effortlessly guiding his employees and the servants.

....

Namjoon looked out the window as he noisily sucked the life out of a juice box, only to be interrupted by an amused Hoseok clearing his throat, "Sir if you could just-"

Namjoon's cheeks heat up as he smiled sheepishly slowly putting the tetra pack on the side table, "Sir is not really necessary. Call me Namjoo-" he trailed off, his mouth gaping when Yoongi walked out from behind the screen, fiddling with the cuffs

"HYUNG! YOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCE! I MEAN-"

Yoongi chuckled as Hoseok fixed the cuffs and the collar, a smile on his face as he waved Yoongi to walk ahead towards Namjoon

"It's another suit Namjoon, it can't be that different-"

"Well I don't know what it is, but you haven't worn a suit like THAT hyung,"

Yoongi stood on the pedestal and saw himself in the mirror. The deep blue, almost black suit fitting him like a glove, A muted light pink silk shirt underneath. When he turned to the side, he could see the Camellia blooming along the side delicately embroidered in fine silver-black thread.

"Of course, if you see under the collar, there's a tiny slit. Now that's for your Burgundy sash, your highness. I've asked them to locate it and ah-" an assistant hurried to Hoseoks side and handed him the deep red rich fabric, "Give me a moment-" Hoseok carefully unbuttoned the jacket and draped the sash on Yoongi's shoulder, feeding it through the slit in the jacket before closing it. "There! Complete! Save for the Tapestry on your shoulders later..."

"Hoseok, you're magic," Namjoon said as he wheeled his wheelchair closer, Hoseok smiling as he jogged behind him and wheeled him closer to Yoongi

"An outfit befitting a king?" Hoseok asked carefully

Yoongi turned around slowly, the fabric moving with him gracefully, "You've outdone yourself Hoseok,"

Hoseok grinned and high fived Namjoon, beaming towards Yoongi who stood, his arms crossed, a smile curving his lips.