Poetic Justice ₪ XVIII

Brielle

"Mijo, get away from that stove you crazy!" I shouted.

"Santa coming?"

"Not if you not sleeping or being a good boy he won't!"

"But I not tired." He whined.

"Then he ain't coming, simple as that."

"But cookies not done momma!"

"Right after, you take bath and go straight to bed."

I'll never be able to wrap these presents if this boy don't go to sleep, I am not trying to be up all night either. But I shouldn't be complaining anyway, Christmas is for my baby and no matter how damn exhausting it may be. I will put on a smile and my best attitude so he can have a good Christmas. After Christmas, Mijo is going straight to my parents house. Once this get done I finally get done with what I planned for Chris. The stripper pole came in and it's tucked away in the garage, I brought new lingerie he's going to flip the fuck out when he sees it! It's nothing but straps lacing draping my body, the essentials are barely covered up I'm too excited! I put work into this shit and it better pay off.

"Is Mijo asleep?" I asked Chris as I checked the turkey in the oven.

"He's knocked out."

"Good, go get the stuff so we can get this over with."

We sat on the floor by the tree as we wrapped his gifts together, he got a lot more than I thought. Setting the mood Chris lit the fireplace up and turned on some music. Making it through a second Christmas with him means a lot me.

Last time this year Mijo was just a month old. I was feeling so damn emotional because I just popped this baby out of me, I could see all of this was too much for Chris. It was for me to, it was scary in the beginning raise this baby. Not knowing if when Chris leaves the house, he does it because he doesn't want to be around us. I was feeling like I wasn't his main priority like he claimed I was, nothing seemed set in stone between us. The unanswered questions drove me crazy, but the wait was worth it.

"Pass me the tape," I yawned. While he handed the tape, Chris stared at me. I ignored it at first and continued to wrap Mijo's gift, but as I looked up I kept seeing him look at me. "What you looking at?" I smiled, but he shook his head and licked his lips. Moving on to the next gift I looked up and noticed him looking again "What are you looking at?" I smiled.

"Come over here and sit in Santa's lap, tell me what you want for Christmas." Chris bit his lip.

I laughed. "Chris I'm tired, come on and finish these toys."

"Hop up on this lap and tell me what you want."

Exhaling deeply I crawled over and nuzzled up on his lap, "I already got what I want."

"There must be something Santa didn't get you this year, tell daddy what it is."

I laughed "I want to finish these damn presents!"

"Nah you can take a break from that, you must want something else though."

"Just hold me, that will do for now." I smiled

"I can handle that," he held on tighter "Anything else?"

"Don't ever let me go."

Chris laid me down on the floor, "Can't imagine the day that I would."

I ran my hand down his cheek, "There's one more thing that I want ."

"What's that?"

"Shave this nasty ass beard, look like you growing pubic hair on your damn face."