Poetic Justice ₪ XXI

Brielle

"Morning mommy!" Mijo said softly as he woke up beside me.

"Morning baby, you feel better now that you slept with daddy and I?"

"Much better, I'm hungry what we eating?"

I lifted the covers up from both of us. "First your going to go potty and brush your teeth, then we'll see about that."

"Daddy coming too?"

"No, leave him there."

Mijo and I brushed our teeth together, then I took him downstairs. My baby wanted some pancakes so pancakes he'll get.

"I love your pancakes momma." Mijo said plowing them down.

"Thank you boo boo !" I smiled.

Only thing that can wake Chris up out of his sleep this early is the smell of food. Also being shaken awake, the pancakes must have reached him because soon enough he came downstairs.

"Where the pancakes at?"

"Gone."

"You didn't make me any?"

"You got hands, make it your damn self."

"You serious?"

"Do you see any on the damn stove? Then that should answer your question."

Mijo played in the living room with his toys as I cleaned around downstairs, he took an early nap so I used a couple minutes out of that time to break too. But I knew if he would wake up he would be at my pants leg wanting me to do something with him so I got my ass up and did the laundry.

"What's up?" Chris said passing by.

"What it look like?" I said nonchalantly.

"What's your problem?" He asked walking in towards me.

"I didn't like your damn attitude towards me last night, I don't know who the hell you thought you were talking to but you had the wrong one!"

Chris smirked. "You really blowing the shit out of proporation, you need to chill!"

"No you need to move, I'm not playing Chris move!"

"All this tension is just excuse for me to hold you and touch you." Chris smiled wrapping his hands around me.

"Chris get the fuck off of me, stop! Don't touch me, I don't want you on me move!"

"You'll change your mind about that," he said trying to kiss on me.

"No nigga move! I'm not having that, get the fuck off me. Stop, I'm not playing with you." I pushed him off. "You won't be happy when I slap the shit out of you. Stop touching me, get off move!" Chris didn't want to listen so I did exactly what I said, slapped him.

"You have issues man."

"I'm fucking dealing with you, that's my biggest one!"

"What do you want an apology? Alright Brielle, I'm sorry you woke up with a fucked up attitude this morning." Chris tried then walked away from me.

When I get mad I don't use insults as much for expression, I use my fist. I began hitting him as hard as I can, everything about him in that moment was pissing me off. He pissed me off even more that he stood there taking the hits so I went harder. I not only was hitting him in the chest and arms I was going on the face.

"You don't stop, we going to have a real problem." He warned me while blocking his face.

"Fuck you, you want to do something then do it!"