Poetic Justice ₪ XXII

Brielle

What goes up must come down, I don't know what Chris was thinking but that is not how you talk to me. Don't catch lip with me cause you want to be a dick. If I'm asking you a simple question don't get salty with me, because I'll turn into a bitch on your ass real quick! Then on top of that when you could've just apologized, you turn that shit around and made yourself look even more like a jackass. No I'm not having that. It was wrong of me to continuously hit him like that but I removed myself from the situation, when I come back you want to start back up again practically snatch off a simple chain that my father gave me. Who I have to constantly get him to back off you and try to get him to just give you a chance. Don't get loud with me when I walk in the door, you think I want to sleep next somebody like that they way I'm trunt up tonight? I don't think so, take your ass on the couch boy bye.

"How did I get in here?" Mijo said waking up beside me.

"I missed you last night, so I came and put you in here."

Mijo placed his little hand on my cheek. "I missed you too mommy!" He said as I started nibbling on his hand playing around with him as he giggled. "Where did you go last nigh ?"

"I went to go see Papi."

"What took you so long?"

"I was spending time with him, like you do. Was daddy good to you when I was gone?"

"He's a good daddy when he wants to be."

"Is that a good or bad thing?"

"Good mommy, he's like you but you better!"

I smiled and laid my head down back on the pillow as I skimmed through Twitter, I glanced over at Mijo who was playing with his toes. Out of the blue there was a knock on the door.

"Brielle, Mijo in there with you?"

"Go tell daddy you're in here."

Mijo got up from the bed and began to knock on the door. "Daddy, I right here!"

"Mijo open the door."

"I can't reach it."

"Try!"

"I too small daddy."

"Don't ever say you can't do something."

"I trying!@

"Is mommy sleep?"

"No."

"Brielle, baby just open the door."

I laid there for a few and sighed as I got up to unlock the door, I moved Mijo out the way so he wouldn't get hit by the door when Chris opened it. As he made his way in I climbed back in the bed and got back on my phone.

"Look what I go !" He said in a cheery voice.

I paid him no mind, he laid down on the bed next to me as I continued to scroll through Twitter. Mijo walked out the room, sounded like he headed to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," he said dangling a bag of Cheese Doodles in my face.

"Cheese Doodles isn't going to cut it, what are you sorry for Chris?"

"Before I go into an apology why should I have to apologize first, you came at me wrong?"

"Whatever," I said turning on my side.

"I'm sorry, I ain't saying shit else till I get an apology first!"

"Why do you have to be so fucking difficult sometimes?"