Poetic Justice ₪ X

Brielle

"Mijo, you have to be careful with Kataleah she's a girl. Kataleah doesn't play as rough as you, be easy." I warned him as I sat next to Ryan on the bench as we watched them play

"Honestly I didn't think you were going to come, I figured your dude at home would stop you."

"No, it ain't like he can tell me what to do anyway."

"Well I see who wears the pants in the relationship then," he joked. "Your dude ain't lurking in the bushes though is he?" He said looking around.

I laughed. "No, he's chill. At first he tried to stop me, but I always get my way."

"See if you were mine you wouldn't have to worry about me holding back from doing what you want, just as long as you come back home to me."

I smiled. "You sound like you jumping the gun a bit. I just met you did you just forget I told I was in a relationship?"

"Every time I open up my mouth to say something nice and compliment you I hear it every time."

I laughed, "Shouldn't you be keeping your eye on your daughter and not me?"

He smiled. "They fine, they playing I'm trying to see if the grown ups can play later."

I laughed. "I can't with you, this play date might have to get cut short."

He licked his lips. "But in all seriousness, tell me something about you dispute what I've read."

"How did you know who I was?"

"I seen you on t.v a couple of times, with a face like yours it's hard to forget."

"That doesn't intimidate you?"

"No why would it? I been knew you was with Chris, so cause I heard a couple things about you I'm suppose to believe it? I don't care about that, I don't care about who you with. I'm not trying to get to that Brielle, I want to know the real you."

"You're not going to try and pass me your demo or some shit are you? Cause if that's what this about I'm gone. You can forget it."

He laughed. "Chill out, I'm not even about that I just want to know you."

I smiled. "I'm really not interesting, I'm a kid a heart I don't know what else to say." I laughed covering up my smile with my hand.

He grabbed my hand and slowly placed it back on my lap. "For one, don't cover your smile like that. You beautiful, smile! Don't hide it. Two, be real with me I'm not looking for anything special just let it flow."

I smiled looking over to see what Mijo was doing. "Look I don't like being put on the spot, I'll tell you what. If you stop wasting your time running lines on me, maybe you'll learn a thing or two about me."

He grinned biting his lip, "So it's like that?"

I shot back a smile, "Yeah, it's like that. I got to see if you're worth the time before I decide to do anything with you on the basis of friends."

"Just let me know when you good."

"Nah you want to get to know me, you just let know time and place and I'll see if I want to free myself for you."

Chris

The days of chilling with Janaé are starting to wear thin, I shouldn't be giving her my time like this. It was just nice talking to a woman who didn't mind to listen to what I had to say and not bring up other shit that wasn't important to the conversation. We enjoy each others company and that's all that is between us. Janaé has nobody to talk to her the way I did. When I stepped in the picture, it felt good to me that I was able to make her smile. Whether it be for a few seconds or hours. Whenever we let time get the best of us she would say to me go home to your family or that I should be giving this time to Brielle. Janaé is nothing like Jasmine, Janaé got a bad ass attitude but her heart says other wise, nothing about her gives off any kind of negativity even when she's being real with me she still has a way to bring it back to being meaningful . Jasmine though is cool it's just that she burning up my last fucking nerves, ain't nobody got time for that shit.